Nikki Haley planning Feb. 15 launch for 2024 White House bid

On 2/14/2024 at 2:59 PM, best3444 said:

Why in the hell does he sound like he is 145yrs old? Looks like he is a drinker, too. 

He doesn’t drink at all, and has s medical condition called Dystonia which affects his vocal cords.

imagine doing a quick search of “what’s wrong with RFK’s voice” before making ridiculous comments. Also? Don’t you have an addiction problem of some kind? Weird to be throwing stones, especially with zero evidence?

He is a lifelong environmentalist and fought for multiple environmental issues, but he doesn’t agree with the modern DNC on everything, especially the fellating of the pharmaceutical industry, so he gets painted as crazy. It’s absurd to see the left go to bat for companies that caused the opioid crisis, the actos scandal (which affected diabetics I know directly), and countless other drugs which have destroyed lives by putting profits over the welfare of regular people. 

2 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

He doesn’t drink at all, and has s medical condition called Dystonia which affects his vocal cords.

imagine doing a quick search of “what’s wrong with RFK’s voice” before making ridiculous comments. Also? Don’t you have an addiction problem of some kind? Weird to be throwing stones, especially with zero evidence?

He is a lifelong environmentalist and fought for multiple environmental issues, but he doesn’t agree with the modern DNC on everything, especially the fellating of the pharmaceutical industry, so he gets painted as crazy. It’s absurd to see the left go to bat for companies that caused the opioid crisis, the actos scandal (which affected diabetics I know directly), and countless other drugs which have destroyed lives by putting profits over the welfare of regular people. 

:|

• True 2

11 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

He is a lifelong environmentalist and fought for multiple environmental issues, but he doesn’t agree with the modern DNC on everything, especially the fellating of the pharmaceutical industry, so he gets painted as crazy. 

No, he is an anti-vaxxer (and doesn't even believe in masks), he believes anti-depressants are a primary cause of gun violence, that COVID-19 was a bio-engineered weapon (and that some Jewish people and Chinese people are immune), and that vaccines cause autism. That is why he is correctly painted as unfit for office. He might have some good opinions, but even Trump or Hitler had good opinions. That doesn't make them fit for office.

• Thanks 2
  • True 1

23 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

No, he is an anti-vaxxer (and doesn't even believe in masks), he believes anti-depressants are a primary cause of gun violence, that COVID-19 was a bio-engineered weapon (and that some Jewish people and Chinese people are immune), and that vaccines cause autism. That is why he is correctly painted as unfit for office. He might have some good opinions, but even Trump or Hitler had good opinions. That doesn't make them fit for office.

Also, RFK said on Joe Rogan’s podcast that WiFi radiation opens your blood brain barrier.

He’s a nut job.

• Haha 1
  • True 1

4 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Let’s not talk about how RFK Jrs massive drug addiction is the likely cause of his dystonia?

4 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Just because one is bad doesn't mean the other isn't also bad. 

15 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

I'm nearly choking on the self-righteous demands of doing research before offering judgement.

Take off those rosy glasses and try applying some of that critical thought you're charging others with, yourself.  RFK Jr is an anti-vax nut who has acrtively advanced the vaccine-autism causal link BS, repeatedly asserted that COVID-19 was a genetically engineered weapon (and that it furthermore targets certain races while immunizing others), that mass shootings can be directly linked to anti-depressants, has claimed that per capita gun ownership in Switzerland is comparable to the US, that several notable public figures had attempted to exaggerate the COVID pandemic in an effort to profit from vaccine proliferation, among other fanciful and/or outrageous assertions.

Ridiculous comments, indeed.  

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The Michigan congresswoman urged voters to “vote uncommitted” while she stood outside an early voting site in a video posted to X on Saturday.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., is urging Democrats in Dearborn, Michigan, to vote against President Joe Biden in the state's upcoming Democratic primary.

“If you want us to be louder, then come here and vote uncommitted,” Tlaib said in a new video posted to social media on Saturday while standing outside an early voting location.

• Guillotine 2

25 minutes ago, Massdriver said:
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The share of voters who strongly disapprove of President Biden’s handling of his job has reached 47 percent, higher than in Times/Siena polls at any point in his presidency.

New York Times in the hotdog guy suit asking why Biden is polling poorly 

• True 1

I'm not sure if she'd pull more "I don't like Trump but I'll vote for him if he's the only Republican option" voters or "I'm Republican but I'll hold my nose and vote for Biden if Trump is the only other choice" voters as an independent candidate. I'd guess it'd be the latter though. 

• True 1

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Nikki has won the DC GOP primary with 62% of the vote.

I just got the WaPo alert too. :p "Republicans who live in DC" certainly seems like her only real constituency.