Nikki Haley planning Feb. 15 launch for 2024 White House bid

14 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Nikki has won the DC GOP primary with 62% of the vote.

Which Trump will use as another point against her; how she's being supported by the broken system that's trying to keep him down.  Drain the swamp v2.0.

And his chuds will eat it up.

3 minutes ago, GoldenTongue said:

Which Trump will use as another point against her; how she's being supported by the broken system that's trying to keep him down.  Drain the swamp v2.0.

And his chuds will eat it up.

Oh don't you worry - he already did exactly that on Truth Social!

1 minute ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Super Tuesday tomorrow. I have to go stand in a room with a bunch of Trumpists and pretend I like Nikki Haley. Kill me now.

I plan on voting Nikki tomorrow. I usually vote early but didn't make it. 

I'm going to be picking a Dem ballot (open primaries, yay!) and voting Uncommitted to express my displeasure at Biden's policy towards Israel. 

Then I'll pull the lever for him in November. 

Only hesitation I have about voting the republican primary tomorrow is that the Democrat running for AG is a rising star with a big target on his back. 

WWW.WUNC.ORG

Two prominent Democrats will face off in next week’s primary for attorney general. But the biggest spender in the race isn’t the two campaigns — it’s a shadowy group based in Washington, D.C.

Are Republicans running ads in the race?

Deberry’s campaign is getting an unexpected boost from a mysterious group called the “And Justice For All PAC.” It’s running TV ads and sending text messages urging Democrats to back Deberry. It’s unclear who’s paying for the ads, but more than $50,000 has been spent on just one TV station, records show. Financial disclosures haven’t been filed yet, and the only available public records list a Washington, D.C. address located near the headquarters of the Republican Attorneys General Association.

It has been confirmed Republicans are funding the ads, this after the General Assembly deleted his Congressional District. 

5 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:
WWW.CNN.COM

Nikki Haley is only making Donald Trump stronger by dragging out the race for the Republican nomination, writes Daniel McCarthy.

Maybe help him in the primary. But I think there are lots of Haley voters who are going to be Biden voters so the numbers are informative in that sense. 

• Halal 1

45 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:
WWW.CNN.COM

Nikki Haley is only making Donald Trump stronger by dragging out the race for the Republican nomination, writes Daniel McCarthy.

I don’t believe it helps more than hurts Trump. But it’s not worth saying why because within 24 hours Haley will likely quit the race. If not, she will quit by the end of the month.