BIDEN HAS COVID

I wonder if they'll give him the antiviral treatment?  It worked for me - within 12 hours of starting it, all of my symptoms went away and felt generally good!  But the virus came back with pretty strongly and I got sick again a day or two after finishing the 5 day dose. 

2 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I wonder if they'll give him the antiviral treatment?  It worked for me - within 12 hours of starting it, all of my symptoms went away and felt generally good!  But the virus came back with pretty strongly and I got sick again a day or two after finishing the 5 day dose. 

He's the president, he's definitely getting the "good stuff". 

• Halal 1

53 minutes ago, Subzwari1987 said:

Waiting to hear that Biden died from this despite being boosted while the orange fuck survived it before vaccines were available because our timeline is cursed

I think it's more grim dark then cursed.

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

4 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

WH just stated that he's taking paxlovid.

• Halal 1

7 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

I feel attacked, because that's exactly the type of diarrhea I would spew from my mouth in a public setting addressing a crowd of people!

I was just unexpectedly asked to speak for a ribbon cutting ceremony for a project I worked on and I said pretty much the exact same thing except computers.