Roe officially overturned, shocking no one given the leak earlier

2 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Which, ironically, HE got Mexico to pay for the wall.

They aren’t building a wall with the money. It’s mostly for shared POE/crossing upgrades

1 minute ago, BloodyHell said:

Id like to see him run. On a busy road at night with no lights.

He never leaves the house. Instead, he and the 30 Republicans who run Texas return to their pee tree dishes for the night until the new masculinity toxins can be fully absorbed into their systems.

4 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

What a fucking moron.

(That said, Don’t got for unanimous consent get a recorded vote.)

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Also right on time, shithead state 

Couples have sloppy drunk fights with more internally logical arguments than the GOP on this issue(or a lot of issues, really...).

"How DARE you accuse me of cheating on you......also, it's your fault I cheated on you!"

They almost seem incapable of refraining from ending any abortion horror story they are appalled anyone would beleive they would support by stating it's also totally within their right to do exactly that thing.

So I’ve found that pretty much the only way I can console myself right now is to look at the polling on reproductive rights amongst younger Americans.

It gives me hope that, in the long term, this will be just another instance of the boomers (or, in this case, conservative evangelical boomers specifically) fucking the generations after them, and when the boomers go in a couple of decades, the millennials and their children will claw back the civil liberties their elders took from them.

Roughly three-quarters of 18- to 29-year-olds say abortion should generally be legal, including 30 percent who say it should be legal in all cases. Meanwhile, Americans 65 and older expressed much more tepid support — only 54 percent said abortion should be legal without exception (14 percent) or with some exceptions (40 percent).

• Halal 1