Roe officially overturned, shocking no one given the leak earlier

• b_m_b_m_b_m changed the title to Roe officially overturned, shocking no one given the leak earlier

Does this actually energize the left and teach democrats that they need to actually fight, and propriety is dead?

People like the conservative judges, politicians, Manchins and Sinemas, they actually deserve whatever anger and hatred comes their way. They are personally responsible for all of it. Whether its words or worst, at this point they just deserve whatever some fed up, angry citizen gives them.

Doubly so if its a woman who gives it to them.

I don’t think there’s any way these clowns engage in this absolute farce without complete certainty that upcoming elections will go in favor of Republicans. That’s not to say that they necessarily will but these people are cowards and the only way they’re firing rockets is if they feel they’re safe in a bunker somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I've already gotten emails from Sherrod Brown's campaign along with the lady running against DeWine for governor.  I'm sure in the next hour I'll get a flood of money requests from the DCCC and every left of center PAC because of the fact that every couple years I give a couple bucks to anyone running against Steve Chabot.

The Democrats seem incapable of literally doing anything other than raising money on the fact that the Republicans are awful.

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

There’s not a doubt in my mind he would vote to outlaw his own marriage

To be fair, it may be his only escape from Ginny

10 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

The Republican Party is the party of: Raped children, incest, murdered children, women dead in alleys, etc. and they're still going to cruise to majorities in November and probably the White House because I guess they aren't woke?  

A large amount of Americans seem to prefer people who are steadfast in evil beliefs over people who complain too much about evil beliefs. 

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

It literally doesn’t matter What she did because it is 6-3

Also if you lose a game because of a missed, last second field goal, blaming only that and ignoring everything else that happened up until that point is dumb.

• Like 1