Roe officially overturned, shocking no one given the leak earlier

• 2 weeks later...
election-2022-michigan-abortion-57518.jp
WWW.POLITICO.COM

The state efforts are a direct threat to abortion-rights advocates and other liberal groups’ efforts to bypass governors and legislatures and take issues directly to voters.

They know they’ll lose so they’re going to try to get rid of it. 

• Guillotine 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Jason said:

I guess Alito didn't want to fess up.

MWS5PMEX4UI63ILTMHQFL3BE54.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The leak of Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr.’s draft opinion was an extraordinary breach of decorum and practice at the court.

8 hours ago, Jason said:

20230119_131714.jpg

I mean, we don't have all the evidence that they do but it seems telling that when evidence surfaced that Alito had done this type of thing before that the extent of Robert's give a damn about it seemed to be, "Nuh uh, I askeded him and he said he dun do that".

Which is about equivalent to that frustrating moment halfway through a true crime story where you get, "But then came a break in the case as Martin Stabbingham's ex-wife came forward with a harrowing story of the night years earlier that he beat her up, threw her in the trunk of his car, and drove her to a secluded wooded area with a shallow grave where she narrowly escaped with her life by escaping into the woods. However authorities determined it had little relevance to the current case and so Martin would roam free for a further 5 years".

• Haha 1