Roe officially overturned, shocking no one given the leak earlier

7 hours ago, TheLeon said:

The people I know who are most against abortion see it as simply murdering babies, and I don’t know if anything will ever change that. The idea that it’s just another form of birth control is part of what makes it so evil to these people. They build up this idea that all abortions are just loose women having casual sex, and if they get pregnant, “well I’ll just murder this precious gift from God and go skipping along like it’s nothing” and it’s just the worst thing they can imagine. 

If anything needs a signal boost, it’s the stories of abortions being life saving medical procedures for the mothers. 

About half the people who have abortions are parents already. Pro-birth chodes cannot be fussed to contemplate a scenario where someone’s fourth birth could kill them and they elect to have an abortion and remain a living parent to their existing children. God’s perfect plan demands they die. 

12 hours ago, Ominous said:

Shit if I only had 2 kids I'd never fucking look at a van or SUV. Anyone that says they like their van is full of shit.

SUV's are pretty dope. When i Bought my new GMC 4WD, if I didn't need a diesel for hauling trailers, there were plenty of SUV's that were incredible. Vans, not so much, but I do know people who like them.

12 hours ago, Ominous said:

Shit if I only had 2 kids I'd never fucking look at a van or SUV. Anyone that says they like their van is full of shit.

SUV's are awesome. I tried a few out when I was buying my AT4X Duramax a few months back. If I didn't have to haul heavy loads w/ the 5th wheel, I definitely would have gotten an SUV. Some of them are incredible, comfortable, and so damn smooth. 

Ive been super happy with my truck, though.

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

SUV's are awesome. I tried a few out when I was buying my AT4X Duramax a few months back. If I didn't have to haul heavy loads w/ the 5th wheel, I definitely would have gotten an SUV. Some of them are incredible, comfortable, and so damn smooth. 

Ive been super happy with my truck, though.

I have an Explorer. I'd set it on fire right now if I could fit 3 kids, with 2 in car seats, in an affordable electric car. 

1 hour ago, Ominous said:

I have an Explorer. I'd set it on fire right now if I could fit 3 kids, with 2 in car seats, in an affordable electric car. 

The Mach-E is very affordable considering the credits available. The premium with AWD has 303mile range and is about $50k pre-tax credits with options (which I think is still $7.5k off), unless you're saying you want a straight-up sedan and not a cross-over. FWIW the Mach-E feels and drives like a sedan/coup and not a crossover/SUV.

49 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

The Mach-E is very affordable considering the credits available. The premium with AWD has 303mile range and is about $50k pre-tax credits with options (which I think is still $7.5k off), unless you're saying you want a straight-up sedan and not a cross-over. FWIW the Mach-E feels and drives like a sedan/coup and not a crossover/SUV.

That is on my list for my next car. By then only 1 kid should be in a car seat, one might still be in a booster. 

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

How much is the extended warranty 

3 hours ago, Firewithin said:

How much is the extended warranty 

If you want the power train warranty to go for 8 years (or 150k miles)as opposed to the normal 3 years, and you choose the premium care esp (which includes all normal maintenance as well, such as oil changes), it’s $2500 with a $200 deductible, $2700 with a $100 deductible, $3000 with a $50 deductible, or $3400 with a $0 deductible. However, if you keep the years at 8 but drop mileage down to 125k it’s only $2400 with $0 deductible, which is worth it for 125k miles worth of oil changes alone(of course, with an EV, the oil change isn’t relevant)

• Haha 1

It's crazy to me, especially being a member of the slave descendant community that the county is at a point where a man like George Floyd gets a statue built in his honor, while Clarence Thomas gets called things like a racist. (A man who is likely in the top 1% of most racism experienced in the living slave descendant community)

Also, crazy that people are up in arms that can't kill babies; let that sink in for a moment. Or that they believe the "right" has been taken away from them ( it hasn't); sheep so easily herded. 

26 minutes ago, Commodore D said:

It's crazy to me, especially being a member of the slave descendant community that the county is at a point where a man like George Floyd gets a statue built in his honor, while Clarence Thomas gets called things like a racist. (A man who is likely in the top 1% of most racism experienced in the living slave descendant community)

Also, crazy that people are up in arms that can't kill babies; let that sink in for a moment. Or that they believe the "right" has been taken away from them ( it hasn't); sheep so easily herded. 

Sounds like your entire worldview is based around being purposely obtuse. If not, you’re just extremely dumb.

• True 2
  • Halal 1

11 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Sounds like your entire worldview is based around being purposely obtuse. If not, you’re just extremely dumb.

Just trying to hone the skill of "saying something while saying nothing".  Also I guess Thomas gets a pass for voting against and being in favor of reversing or putting the brakes expansions of civil rights for marginalized people because he's black and a private person donated a George Floyd statue.

3 hours ago, Commodore D said:

Go fuck yourself again. Fucking drive-by stupidity. 

• Like 6
  • True 2
  • Halal 2

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

What happened to my body my choice from the pandemic when people refused vaccines?

The difference is that by refusing vaccines, you're not just affecting yourself. If that was they case, nobody would give a shit... by being unvaccinated you are not just risking your own health, but the health of people around you especially the immunocompromised. These two issues are NOT the same and it's incredibly silly to conflate the two.

• True 2

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

The difference is that by refusing vaccines, you're not just affecting yourself. If that was they case, nobody would give a shit... by being unvaccinated you are not just risking your own health, but the health of people around you especially the immunocompromised. These two issues are NOT the same and it's incredibly disingenuous and stupid to conflate the two.

FTFY. Pretty sure Keyser knows this though because he's not either of those things.

10 hours ago, Commodore D said:

Y'all can ignore these kinds of ancient thoroughly debunked arguments just FYI.

Thomas fucking sucks as a jurist, as a person, and his opinions fucking suck too. He is on the court for the sole reason that he was literally the only Black conservative judge around when it came time to replace the fantastic Thurgood Marshall. He deserves no reverence and no honor. 

• True 2
  • Halal 4

I'm hearing from the multiple sclerosis community in the US that some people are having issues refilling their prescriptions for their treatments as some of the drugs are considered possible abortifacients, and pharmacies are afraid to prescribe under now-active state laws. Same issue for people with rheumatoid arthritis, which uses similar medications.

• Guillotine 5

23 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I'm hearing from the multiple sclerosis community in the US that some people are having issues refilling their prescriptions for their treatments as some of the drugs are considered possible abortifacients, and pharmacies are afraid to prescribe under now-active state laws. Same issue for people with rheumatoid arthritis, which uses similar medications.

Man are they out to fuck everyone and anyone with their rulings. My cousin’s wife has MS and they now reside in Austin, TX. I’m afraid that she might sadly fall into this situation herself with their antiabortion laws. Hopefully her Canadian citizenship will allow her to at least get her meds sent from Canada. Currently renting a home up here for another week or 2, but wonder if they’ll stock up on some of her meds and send them ahead of their trip back home. 

24 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Man are they out to fuck everyone and anyone with their rulings. My cousin’s wife has MS and they now reside in Austin, TX. I’m afraid that she might sadly fall into this situation herself with their antiabortion laws. Hopefully her Canadian citizenship will allow her to at least get her meds sent from Canada. Currently renting a home up here for another week or 2, but wonder if they’ll stock up on some of her meds and send them ahead of their trip back home. 

Most modern MS treatments (at least the most effective ones) are given via infusion at clinic (but you still need to get your prescriptions filled for them to administer). I think of the 20+ treatments for MS (of which about ~5 are considered highly effective), only one has actually been tested and approved for pregnant women. But...with how restrictive and vindictive these laws are in some states, do people need to worry about any drugs that aren't approved to be safe during pregnancy?

• True 1

On 7/3/2022 at 10:08 AM, Commodore D said:

Don’t worry, the Second Amendment will take of the babies not killed by abortion.

On 7/3/2022 at 4:27 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

The difference is that by refusing vaccines, you're not just affecting yourself. If that was they case, nobody would give a shit... by being unvaccinated you are not just risking your own health, but the health of people around you especially the immunocompromised. These two issues are NOT the same and it's incredibly silly to conflate the two.

Im completely pro choice, so I do agree with you, but the argument from people like these idiots who are pro women have no rights, is that abortion isn't just affecting you, its also killing another human who also has rights. 

To those who actually believe, the argument is rock solid (even though the church wasn't even against abortion until the 1870's, and nothing in the bible says its wrong).