What games have you purchased lately?

Chris-

While searching for my first two games to buy for my ps5 I'm picking up Tomorrow I randomly bought This War of Mine: complete edition on the switch. I jumped into Elden Ring last night for the first time and quit after 45 minutes, I need to relax more in these types of games man!! lol

Ok fine I picked up Wife’s Quest for $6.70 on eshop after NintendoLife actually gave it a good review. The story elements are a bit cringy but I think it’s a going to be pretty fun side scroller. Pretty basic jump, sword, shield action so far but it seems to have a decent challenge and tight controls and I like the sprite work and it’s story is at least so bad it’s kinda funny sometimes like

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

just piling up games that I wont immediately be playing.... hopefully retirement will allow me to rediscover my full gaming mojo

I’m currently retired, and it’s nice to be able to play games whenever I want for as long as I want. When do you plan on retiring?

Picked up the latest Humble Choice.  Not because it's an especially good month, but I feel like I heard enough good things about Spongebob and wanted to own C&C remastered for posterity.  Genesis Noir looks cool as well.  They offered me a $4 off coupon so I bit.

• Halal 1

Last 3 games were:

- Horizon West - Release date

- Elden Ring - Release date

- AC Valhalla - This past Sunday.

AC Valhalla is actually pretty good after all the updates. After Odyssey I was totally burned out on the formula. But there’s just something about it :shrug:

Having my Ps5 now just about 2 weeks I bought a good bunch to get started along with & a Samsung 980 pro 2Tb w/heatsink 2nd Hard drive upgrade.

Switch:

1. Pre-ordered Xenoblade chronicles 3

Xbox Series X

1.Elden Ring

2.Battlefield 2042

Ps5

1. Returnal

2. Ratchet & Clank: Rift apart

3.Demon Souls

4.Spiderman: MM

5. Dying Light 2

6.Deathloop

7.Gran Turismo 7

The PS5 games were all bought from eBay all new but saved a lot. The most expensive was GT7 at 45 bucks, the rest were cheaper but not by much averaging 40-44 all were brand new sealed copies though This should get me started. Still haven't paid full price for a PS5 game and I won't this year. At least that is what II told myself when I finally tracked one down!

• Halal 2