What games have you purchased lately?

Chris-

3 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

how is that?

I don’t know as I haven’t played it yet, but I’ve heard good things about it and since it’s currently on sale for $8 I bought it. There’s a sequel as well called nirvanA Initiative, but it’s still fairly new and currently on sale for $48. If I like the first game then I will definitely get it as well, but only when it’s a lot cheaper.

1 hour ago, Phaseknox said:

I don’t know as I haven’t played it yet, but I’ve heard good things about it and since it’s currently on sale for $8 I bought it. There’s a sequel as well called nirvanA Initiative, but it’s still fairly new and currently on sale for $48. If I like the first game then I will definitely get it as well, but only when it’s a lot cheaper.

Also included with Game Pass :flag:

On 8/4/2022 at 7:10 PM, Phaseknox said:

AeternoBlade II: Director’s Rewind
AI: The Somnium Files
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
Element Space
The Forbidden Arts
Ion Fury
Legend of Ixtona
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate
Shadow Man Remastered

I've been busy loading my Steam deck with pretty amazing collection of games. I found some SICK deals on CDKeys.com that I couldn't resist and well....I didn't {Resist that is} and Steam deals. I feel I get more fun out of buying the damned games than I do playing them. Glad I DO NOT GAMBLE!

Here's just this in the last month, ALL are installed but not played yet but most have the "VERIFIED" Green Check for Steam deck compatibility . . .

01.Reactive Drop

02.Bloodstained

03.Dead Cells {3rd dip on this game! PC, Xbox and Switch}

04.Doom 64

05.Skyrim: Everything edition {Forgot name}

06.Fallout 4: Everything Edition {same as above}

07.HellDivers

08.Hong Kong Massacre

09.Re-Reckoning: KoA

10.Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

11.Prey

12.Resident Evil: HD Remaster {All these RE games cost me less then 25 bucks}

13.Resident Evil 2: HD Remaster

14.Resident Evil 3: HD Remaster

15.Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

16.Resident Evil 8: Village

17.Rogue Legacy 2

18.Soma

19.SteamWorld Dig 2

20.Spelunky 2

21.Xmorph Defence

22.The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series {Never played these and this has everything ever released in this series, excited for this one}

23.Warhammer: Mechanicus Omnissiah Edition {This was amazing, was almost 35 bucks on steam, got this for $4 and all the dlc this edition didn't have for another $2.50 on CDKeys.com}

24.The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt {Again this has everything released for the game like Heart & Stone and Blood & Wine}

25.Trine Complete Edition

26.Trine 2 Complete Edition

Looks expensive I know but a lot were stupid cheap like averaging between $3-7bucks. I have like 8 more titles like Batman Arkham collection {shown below} that are notify me when there're back in stock at the same price points around 5 bucks. Batman is $6.09!!!! But out of stock. I only buy from Steam and/or CDKeys for all PC gaming. Most of these are also "Verified" on Steam deck also with e Green Checkmark which is nice and was a good selling point.

fate_of_iberia_card_22_.jpg
WWW.CDKEYS.COM

Buy Batman: Arkham Collection PC ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️

1 hour ago, HardAct said:

I feel I get more fun out of buying the damned games than I do playing them.

Me too. :lol: I have more games than I’ll ever realistically be able to play, but I keep buying more because I can’t resist a good deal on them.

spacer.png

Here's just this in the last month, ALL are installed but not played yet but most have the "VERIFIED" Green Check for Steam deck compatibility . . .

01.Reactive Drop

02.Bloodstained

03.Dead Cells {3rd dip on this game! PC, Xbox and Switch}

04.Doom 64

05.Skyrim: Everything edition {Forgot name}

06.Fallout 4: Everything Edition {same as above}

07.HellDivers

08.Hong Kong Massacre

09.Re-Reckoning: KoA

10.Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

11.Prey

12.Resident Evil: HD Remaster {All these RE games cost me less then 25 bucks}

13.Resident Evil 2: HD Remaster

14.Resident Evil 3: HD Remaster

15.Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

16.Resident Evil 8: Village

17.Rogue Legacy 2

18.Soma

19.SteamWorld Dig 2

20.Spelunky 2

21.Trine: Enchanted Edition

22.The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series {Never played these and this has everything ever released in this series, excited for this one}

23.Warhammer: Mechanicus Omnissiah Edition {This was amazing, was almost 35 bucks on steam, got this for $4 and all the dlc this edition didn't have for another $2.50 on CDKeys.com}

24.The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt {Again this has everything released for the game like Heart & Stone and Blood & Wine}

25.Xmorph Defence

There’s a lot of really good games there, but now you’re probably wondering when you’re going to be able to find the time to play them all. That’s what I always wonder when I buy a lot of games.

I have like 8 more titles like Batman Arkham collection {shown below} that are notify me when there're back in stock at the same price points around 5 bucks. Batman is $6.09!!!! But out of stock.

Digital games can be out of stock? :confused:

52 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

Me too. :lol: I have more games than I’ll ever realistically be able to play, but I keep buying more because I can’t resist a good deal on them.

spacer.png

There’s a lot of really good games there, but now you’re probably wondering when you’re going to be able to find the time to play them all. That’s what I always wonder when I buy a lot of games.

Digital games can be out of stock? :confused:

lots of digital stuff be out of stock. I've needed digital {Instant delivery} PSN, Xbox & Switch store cards or game keys out of stock online, along with any sites that sell game keys being out of stock at Best Buy, Amazon, CDKeys, eBay, etc. This happens all the time.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

What!? I played that and my God is it bad. It doesn't even run correctly. How much did you pay for it?

I have the first one, so I decided to get the second one since it’s only $20 now. I like the Risen games, so I expect to like the Elex ones as well since they’re made by the same developer.

V-RALLY 4 & GRIP

Can not praise these two games enough for steamdeck. They run wonderfully look great and if bought on CDKeys there 5 bucks for both! I'm blown away by the cost difference between Steam and that site. Not trying to promote CDKeys but I've saved so much money building a SDeck library by using that site. If you love a good Racing game, try these out. I think Grip is under 2bucks right now!! I paid 2.05...lol 

Games like Dirt 2.0 are my favorites dirt racing titles but I prefer to play that game using my Logitech wheel so V-Rally is a nice distraction from the feeling of depression not ever using my wheel...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just grabbed Death Stranding Directors cut off steam for 23 bucks. Yes I know it's on Game pass but I've been wanting it along time now so I acted. It's downloading as I type this on my Steam deck. Also just downloaded Metal: Hellsinger from Game pass PC to check this game out, should be a blast. I loved Thumper and I know this isn't the same but there both rhythm games.

Just now, HardAct said:

Just grabbed Death Stranding Directors cut off steam for 23 bucks. Yes I know it's on Game pass but I've been wanting it along time now so I acted. It's downloading as I type this on my Steam deck. Also just downloaded Metal: Hellsinger from Game pass PC to check this game out, should be a blast. I loved Thumper and I know this isn't the same but there both rhythm games.

Death Stranding looks great on deck, I recommend the 40hz cap for it.