What games have you purchased lately?

Chris-

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I didn't check that. No, they were not selling bundles. It was straight up legit lol.

The trade-in values are God awful for every old console. I am not ready financially either. I think in a month I will make a big attempt to grab a ps5. I think I'll be successful 😌 

how much were they giving for the pro now?

I just got Resident Evil Village on sale for $25. I’m really liking it so far. It’s been many years since I’ve played a RE game. I think RE4 was the last one I played. But I seriously might wait until Halloween before I really get into it. Summer just seems the wrong time of year to be playing this. lol

Alwa’s Legacy

Cris Tales

Freedom Planet

Gemini: Heroes Reborn

Ghost 1.0

Greak: Memories of Azur

Heroine Anthem Zero

Last Stop

Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God

Massira

Mighty No. 9

Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD

Q.U.B.E. 2

Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth

Rustler

Sparklite

World to the West

52 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I think that I may just buy a PS5 off of ebay for a higher price tag. I recently have ran into some money in which I could buy a pretty expensive PS5 with. 

I will try this next month and hope to grab one before TLOU remake.

They’re coming back in stock pretty regularly now.  Check your Best Buy.

54 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I totally missed this. It was roughly $120 for trade in store credit or $88 in cash. It's an utter joke. 

Looked it up, PS4 Pros go for $210 store credit at the moment.

That’s still $100 less than what I sold mine for in October.

On 7/18/2022 at 12:41 PM, crispy4000 said:
capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1601049348
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

A new, remade version of the Panzer Dragoon game – true to the original, with improved graphics and controls, that suit modern gaming standards!

$2.49, historical low.  Easy buy.

Think it's the same on the eShop.

Thanks, I finally remembered this and picked it up and beat it on the deck today. Already beat it on switch but was always really disappointed with the iq (and especially initially the performance) in that one. Now you can actually downsample from l.5x and hold 60 until the last level I turned it down to 1.15 once I saw it dip so it looks super sharp, much better. Still fun, still hope we get the sequel. Use proton experimental so fmvs work and it’s a solid game to play on deck while watching tv.

• Halal 1

On 7/18/2022 at 6:58 PM, GameDadGrant said:

FX-v4SIXoAUOgWK?format=jpg&name=small

This was actually purchased a LONG WHILE ago, but it finally arrived in the mail for me today. I already have it digitally, but Limited Run did a pretty decent job with this collection so I had to get it. As a long-time fan of the franchise, this was a must-have. :D 

Thats pretty cool. I hate LRG as a company though. When you get into their standards and practices, they are just terrible. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, best3444 said:

I totally missed this. It was roughly $120 for trade in store credit or $88 in cash. It's an utter joke. 

Sell it yourself, you'll do much better, and it should go quick.

I just used a stock alert website which would text me when they went on sale when I bouth the second for my son.

5 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Sell it yourself, you'll do much better, and it should go quick.

I just used a stock alert website which would text me when they went on sale when I bouth the second for my son.

I'm going to be ready to take a stab at getting a PS5 next week. Long story short, I'll have enough to buy one with no trading or selling other consoles. I'm going to make a college effort but I'm not playing any stupid games trying to grab one. Because overall, I honestly don't care if I get a PS5 this year or not. 

• Halal 1

On 7/19/2022 at 12:36 AM, nublood said:

I just got Resident Evil Village on sale for $25. I’m really liking it so far. It’s been many years since I’ve played a RE game. I think RE4 was the last one I played. But I seriously might wait until Halloween before I really get into it. Summer just seems the wrong time of year to be playing this. lol

If you haven’t played it, get RE7 and play that first. Both games are awesome and deserve a play.

On 7/27/2022 at 5:17 PM, best3444 said:

It's gunna be an expensive couple of days. Games that are on my radar:

Demon Souls 
Ratchet and Clank 
Miles Morales 
GT7
Forbidden West 
Stray (ps+)
Spiderman?

I have all of those games +Kena but didn't bite on GT7.

On 7/27/2022 at 4:17 PM, best3444 said:

It's gunna be an expensive couple of days. Games that are on my radar:

Demon Souls 
Ratchet and Clank 
Miles Morales 
GT7
Forbidden West 
Stray (ps+)
Spiderman?

I guess I don't know what your situation is and I'm not super clear on every one of those, but would it be possible you'd save yourself some money if you subscribed to the mid-tier of the PS service? 

41 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

I guess I don't know what your situation is and I'm not super clear on every one of those, but would it be possible you'd save yourself some money if you subscribed to the mid-tier of the PS service? 

Too late lol

• Haha 1

@Biggie I bought GTA V for my PS5. I played 2 fuckin hours and it's STILL a fucking amazing game. It actually looks pretty damn good, too. I mean they did a great job upgrading this to new gen. Yea, I am pissed that they keep selling this but I only beat it 2 times I believe. 

I'm definitely playing and beating this again soon. Just an FYI if you were on the fence about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie I bought GTA V for my PS5. I played 2 fuckin hours and it's STILL a fucking amazing game. It actually looks pretty damn good, too. I mean they did a great job upgrading this to new gen. Yea, I am pissed that they keep selling this but I only beat it 2 times I believe. 

I'm definitely playing and beating this again soon. Just an FYI if you were on the fence about it.

I bought it when it was on sale last month for $9.99. Amazing still to this day. Can you imagine what GTA6 will be?