Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Siege of Paris DLC

Black Book

Blaster Master Zero 3

Haven

The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon DLC

The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos DLC

Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps DLC

Siege of Paris was great!

I’ve bought too much this last week because of the deck + steam sale.

Balan Wonderworld

Days Gone pc

Horizon pc

Spyro Trilogy pc (had this on switch)

Street Fighter 5 CE (only had the base game)

Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 7

Kao the Kangaroo

Tmnt switch

Toree 3D

Toree 2

Bloody Zombies

King of Fighters 15

That should tide me over for now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

I’ve bought too much this last week because of the deck + steam sale.

Balan Wonderworld

Days Gone pc

Horizon pc

Spyro Trilogy pc (had this on switch)

Street Fighter 5 CE (only had the base game)

Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 7

Kao the Kangaroo

Tmnt switch

Toree 3D

Toree 2

Bloody Zombies

King of Fighters 15

That should tide me over for now.

There’s a lot of good stuff there, now the question is how are we going to find the time to play all the games that we’ve been buying? :hmm:

4 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

There’s a lot of good stuff there, now the question is how are we going to find the time to play all the games that we’ve been buying? :hmm:

hook me up to the old ancient’s animus!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phaseknox said:

Absolver

Crysis Remastered

Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising

Ender of Fire

Potata: Fairy Flower

Smelter

Twin Mirror

Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood

Zombieland: Double Tap - Road Trip

your lists make me feel better about my current spree :P

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2022 at 7:50 PM, silentbob said:

I have never played Half Life 1/2 or owned anything from Valve but HL: Alyx. Anyways I went ahead and bought The Valve Complete Collection for roughly $16Cnd (after taxes) Portal and Half Life 2 are downloading to my Steam Deck as I type 

Thats gonna be a great time on the deck!

• Halal 1

13 minutes ago, stepee said:

Thats gonna be a great time on the deck!

Still on Portal, frustrated as hell with one puzzle right now but still fucking loving it. Hoping to get a good SD Card next week during Prime Day, because 256GB is not much at all

• Halal 1

On 7/5/2022 at 7:50 PM, silentbob said:

I have never played Half Life 1/2 or owned anything from Valve but HL: Alyx. Anyways I went ahead and bought The Valve Complete Collection for roughly $16Cnd (after taxes) Portal and Half Life 2 are downloading to my Steam Deck as I type 

I’m glad that you’re finally experiencing these games, they’re really good. In fact, Portal 2 is one of my all-time favorite games. The puzzles in it are clever, creative, logical and fun to figure out.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

8 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Still on Portal, frustrated as hell with one puzzle right now but still fucking loving it. Hoping to get a good SD Card next week during Prime Day, because 256GB is not much at all

Yeah you are going to need that 1tb man.

• True 1

9 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You should try it co-op

:troll:

I think that I might actually like the co-op campaign in Portal 2 since it’s separate from the single player campaign, and you work together with another person to solve the puzzles which could be fun. However, I disliked how the focus was more on the co-op campaign than on the single player one back when the game came out, even the game’s cover art represents the co-op campaign instead of the single player one.

Due to this I mistakenly thought that the main game was the co-op campaign, and that the single player campaign was short tacked-on secondary content. Of course I eventually discovered that wasn’t the case, the single player campaign is actually the main game while the co-op one is more of the secondary content. But it wasn’t marketed or sold like that when it came out which made it kind of confusing at the time. So despite really liking the first game, I didn’t buy Portal 2 until long after it came out and was much cheaper because I thought that the single player campaign was going to be brief secondary content.

Imagine my surprise when I finally got it, and discovered that the single player campaign is a lengthy and robust puzzle adventure. While it was definitely a pleasant surprise, I was also upset that I had waited so long to play it thinking that it was a co-op game first and a single player one second. Had it been marketed properly as a single player puzzle adventure including the main female protagonist on the cover art instead of the two co-op campaign robot characters, I would have bought it on day one. It turned out to be one of my all-time favorite games, and I would have much preferred playing it sooner rather than later.

• Shocked 1

Not a game, but I got a WD M2 1TB drive w/ heatsink for $80 after some Prime Day discounts.

Eventually I'll build a new PC, so it's more so I'm ready for that, and to upgrade my current boot drive capacity.  PS5 compatible too, in case I ever go that direction with it.

16 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I was in gamestop today and they had 4 Xbox Series X's and 3 fucking PS5s. I wasn't prepared for that at all. That at least gives me hope that when I'm ready to buy it it might not be too difficult. 

Does it show it in stock through the website for your store?

They’re probably forcing bundles anyhow.

28 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I was in gamestop today and they had 4 Xbox Series X's and 3 fucking PS5s. I wasn't prepared for that at all. That at least gives me hope that when I'm ready to buy it it might not be too difficult. 

Shit if they have them in stock see how much you get for your pro and do it!

2 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

Does it show it in stock through the website for your store?

They’re probably forcing bundles anyhow.

I didn't check that. No, they were not selling bundles. It was straight up legit lol.

2 hours ago, stepee said:

Shit if they have them in stock see how much you get for your pro and do it!

The trade-in values are God awful for every old console. I am not ready financially either. I think in a month I will make a big attempt to grab a ps5. I think I'll be successful 😌 

• Sad 1