Twitter just permanently banned Trump.

Just now, BloodyHell said:

Trump forums are in meltdown mode now. Some are falling apart and giving up hope, others threatening civil war. 

Im sure the fbi is instead monitoring black twitter.

"There are many inflection points in history. There are almost as many purported reasons for the fall of the Roman Empire as there are historians, for instance. But most agree that the predominant cause of the Second American Civil War was when Twitter banned Donald Trump's account...."

• Haha 1

Imagine you're the President of the United States of America.

You're on one of your last Fridays in office as one of the most powerful people on the planet.

You spend the night trying to circumvent a fucking Twitter ban.

I would consider literally anyone I've ever met to be a fucking loser for spending a Friday night like that, let alone this dipshit. Just holy fuck what a moron.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

We are two days removed from an attempted overthrow of the U.S. government and Donald Trump is account hopping to avoid a Twitter ban.

One last hurrah for how everything has been equal parts horribly dangerous and yet terribly stupid for the past 5 years.

12 more days to go...

15 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Oh also, the violence is our faults for labeling them racist.

Of course, they could have just not been racist.

Literally just read some MAGAsshole state this, and I quote, "You called Trump supporters racist and homophobes and that makes me mad.  What do you think would happen when I get mad?"

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'm guessing I'm gonna be under curfew a few times in the next couple of weeks.

In the next 4 hours ISP's along the entire Eastern seaboard will be shut down....

Hey, I demand we let Trump speak freely on D1P! 

Surprised it had to take this long. I mean, the idiot literally directly advocated for what happened a couple days ago back in 2012. The only difference is that it actually happened this time.

kUuht00m_400x400.jpg
WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

“We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!”

2 hours ago, johnny said:

trump is putting more effort into circumventing his ban than i did when ign banned me when i was 14 years old. 

Trump is putting more effort into circumventing his ban than he did being President of the United States for 4 years. 

• Haha 1