Twitter just permanently banned Trump.

2 minutes ago, SilentWorld said:

Of all the people why the fuck would Meghan “my father” McCain jump on this train? Sniffing Trump’s farts is that important to her? 

It's not about Trump! It's about free speech! Or some such garbage.

4 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Has the last 24-hours felt like Christmas for anyone else? :p 

Christmas for me was the 5th. Like I have an anxiety problem and had a panic attack that night because I thought something bad was going to happen to me since the results of that night were too good to be true. TMI aside lol, this has just been icing. Glorious icing to be sure, but just icing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Christmas for me was the 5th. Like I have an anxiety problem and had a panic attack that night because I thought something bad was going to happen to me because the results of that night were too good to be true. TMI aside lol, this has just been icing. Glorious icing to be sure, but just icing.

Well I finally got an RTX 3080 order in yesterday so, def Christmas for me :p 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SilentWorld said:

Of all the people why the fuck would Meghan “my father” McCain jump on this train? Sniffing Trump’s farts is that important to her? 

It's a well trod conservative trope that it is they who are the oppressed and not the oppressors. It's so ingrained in their thoughts from the Evangelical core of their religious beliefs to the contradictory political thoughts in their heads.

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

It's a well trod conservative trope that it is they who are the oppressed and not the oppressors. It's so ingrained in their thoughts from the Evangelical core of their religious beliefs to the contradictory political thoughts in their heads.

Gotta love how a silver-spooned Trust Fund Baby plays the victim so often.

TikTok banned Trump before Trump banned TokTok lol 

GettyImages-1229058538.jpeg?w=600
TECHCRUNCH.COM

For obvious reasons, Trump doesn’t have a TikTok account. But the president’s speeches that helped incite the mob who yesterday stormed the U.S. Capitol will have no home on TikTok’s...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Exactly. It's not that any of my fellow conservatives are trying to incite riots and have Nazis kill their colleagues. No, that can't be it. Twitter just just really hate conservatives, so of course they'll come for us all. It's happening everywhere. Facebook, Reddit, Twitch. This grand desire to be as persecuted as Christians were in the early church even if they live in a nation where the next president in line is 1000% more Christian than the blob on his way out and the vast majority of the people running things at every level of government are the same.

• Thanks 1