~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

7 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:

w8tl0z39xjc61.jpg?auto=webp&s=f4e172e6c4

He writes his name in cursive like a big boy.

To be fair, cursive isn't really taught anymore, like it wouldn't surprised me if you're younger than 30 if all you learned was how to write your name in it.  Hell I learned it and had to write papers in it during middle school and still have a hard time reading older peoples scratches in it, which is likely why its been mostly abandoned, lol.

19 hours ago, osxmatt said:

Imagine posting this interview thinking it makes you look good.

If any of you run into someone spewing the whole ‘all of Trump’s fraud cases were dismissed on procedural grounds, no one ever looked at the evidence!’,  here’s a decent article (from a reputable Australian news outlet, thence not a ‘liberal media mouthpiece’) looking at all the cases in merely the last six weeks before the inauguration where judges looked at the evidence and rejected the lawsuits on the merits.  From what I can tell, only about twenty-some of Trump’s 65+ cases were dismissed on procedural grounds without the judge looking at the evidence.  The rest were either rejected on the merits, or had the judge rule on the evidence even though he cited procedural issues as the primary issue.  In every case, the evidence was found wanting.

Rand’s argument is also asinine in its logic, since it can be applied to literally any claim.  “Rand Paul and Donald Trump eat babies.  You can’t say it’s not true, because it hasn’t been investigated!  Until someone’s investigated it, saying it’s false is biased!  Don’t forget your place as a journalist!” 

• Thanks 1

The trick is to emphasize a couple letters, usually like the first and last ones and then a middle one like a T/h or something, and the rest is just jibberish.  I also don't pick up the pen between first and last name and just move into a capital letter for the last name.

Like if you had told me the first name of that one person was Beth looking at it without the type under it i'd just have to take your word for it, as well as that last name looks like she has an h in there, lol.

15 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

The trick is to emphasize a couple letters, usually like the first and last ones and then a middle one like a T/h or something, and the rest is just jibberish.  I also don't pick up the pen between first and last name and just move into a capital letter for the last name.

Like if you had told me the first name of that one person was Beth looking at it without the type under it i'd just have to take your word for it, as well as that last name looks like she has an h in there, lol.

Yep, my primary initials are prominent and the rest is just a scribble (albeit one that looks the same every time). My whole name in cursive would be like 19 characters, I ain’t writing all that. 

17 minutes ago, Jason said:
600ee3e67e47190011cb9021?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, the men who carried out the bombing that killed 168 people in 1995, had ties to the Michigan Militia.

Who wasn't a woke teenager that turned in to an authoritarian asshole in their 30s?

2 hours ago, Jason said:
600ee3e67e47190011cb9021?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, the men who carried out the bombing that killed 168 people in 1995, had ties to the Michigan Militia.

I guess supporting terrorism is cool if you're white.

just wanna add that i don’t know how to write cursive in every letter. i was taught it but literally never had to use it besides my signature so i forgot how to do some upper and lower case letters. my signature still looks way better than Cawthorn’s though. 

13 minutes ago, johnny said:

just wanna add that i don’t know how to write cursive in every letter. i was taught it but literally never had to use it besides my signature so i forgot how to do some upper and lower case letters. my signature still looks way better than Cawthorn’s though. 

Rirruto?