~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

28 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

:hmm:

As much as I hate Gaets, im not willing to make these leaps yet. Any member can't be blamed for messaging family/loved ones to let them know they were ok. Obviously somebody had malicious intentions, but accusing anyone who used a phone during the riot is going overboard.

Boebert on the other hand, we know was tweeting information, and deserves to hang.

3 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

As much as I hate Gaets, im not willing to make these leaps yet. Any member can't be blamed for messaging family/loved ones to let them know they were ok. Obviously somebody had malicious intentions, but accusing anyone who used a phone during the riot is going overboard.

Boebert on the other hand, we know was tweeting information, and deserves to hang.

His adopted son loves him. Look it up if you dare.

But, and I can't stress this enough...

MATT GAETZ IS A SHITHEAD

Lauren Bobert is the enemy you know. You see her toting her fucking gun around, yelling about how big of a dick she has. Matt Gaetz is the real enemy. And he's only like 35 and already entrenched in the system, he'll be around for a while. He's the Mitch McConnell to Boebert's Trump.

We need Lauren Boebert to get into a ski accident and lose function of her arms so we can fuse her and Cawthorn together as a magazord, then take it down in an epic battle.

*disclaimer to any lawyers out there, I never wish harm on other people directed by myself, only that if something happened to them that somehow resulted in their harm, I wouldn't shed a tear. I'm also not the president of the United States so no one gives a shit what I think, it's different.

4 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Channel this feeling the next time you consider posting anything related to Ben Shapiro, I’m begging you :p

There's a pretty obvious difference between us shitposting amongst ourselves and putting people on national television.

13 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Shouldn't it be easy to figure out who was providing info? If messages were on any platform, find the IP address of the sender and contact the ISP... Use the stupid Patriot Act 

Don't worry, the FBI knows. This investigation won't be done for many months. I don't expect arrests in congress just yet.

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

His adopted son loves him. Look it up if you dare.

But, and I can't stress this enough...

MATT GAETZ IS A SHITHEAD

I know what he is. That doesn't mean I'll make very serious allegations against someone without evidence. Those are the types of things he does.