Jump to content

~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Brick said:

What the fuck kind of thread has this become... 

 

 

Classic D1P


The thread perfectly matches the event.  We went in with fire and passion, lashed out at a bunch of shit, attacked some people, then after a while we had no idea what to do so we’re just milling around.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I regret my involvement in mentioning crazy gun lady is hot

I mean, accidentally tricking GreatOne into divulging all his sexual leanings, desires and his vast knowledge of porn was totally worth it. 

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bloodporne said:

I mean, accidentally tricking GreatOne into divulging all his sexual leanings, desires and his vast knowledge of porn was totally worth it. 

 

 

 

 

 

I wasn't tricked - I'm always down to talk porn, or anything really. I like knowing a lot about anything I encounter, for the most part, what can I say. :p 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Speaking of dating threads

 

It is a tragedy to all humanity that "wtf at my gf" was purged in 2018

 

Don't remember that one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason said:
56274114_6.jpg
WWW.DW.COM

The storming of the US Capitol illustrated just how dangerous a conspiracy theory can be. In Germany, QAnon is gaining momentum — and its most ardent followers are sticking with Donald Trump. DW investigates.

 


Time to nuke Germany. We just can’t take the risk. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:
56274114_6.jpg
WWW.DW.COM

The storming of the US Capitol illustrated just how dangerous a conspiracy theory can be. In Germany, QAnon is gaining momentum — and its most ardent followers are sticking with Donald Trump. DW investigates.

 

Contrary to the US, Germany has really strict laws on shit like this and they'll very more than likely keep it in tight check and not let it fester and ignite like a giant dumpster fire. 

 

Edit: Well, I hope at least?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Air_Delivery said:

I think my favorite part of this day is that all those insurrectionists now know there are no pardons coming. They are on their own. They have to be absolutely shitting themselves. 

Imagine ever thinking a politician personally has your back somehow. Then imagine thinking Donald Trump, out every politician ever, has your back on top of it. 

 

 

  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

 

 

 

 

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5412135

 

 

 

I hate giving the GOP the opening to bog down Biden's first 6 months with this shit, but things like this make it hard to resist a lengthy impeachment trial or 9/11 style comission.

 

It adds to a few threads that hint there may have been a wider conspiracy to all this.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

 

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5412135

 

 

 

I hate giving the GOP the opening to bog down Biden's first 6 months with this shit, but things like this make it hard to resist a lengthy impeachment trial or 9/11 style comission.

 

It adds to a few threads that hint there may have been a wider conspiracy to all this.

 

There was no doubt in my mind that the lack and delay of the national guard was intentional. Anyone with half a brain could see the potential for violence.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

These dudes stormed the Capitol to overturn a legal election, created a fantasy alternate reality where Trump is a superhero who will slay their demonic enemies, and marched around state Capitols in special forces cosplay (Republican male equivalent of diapers and a binky), but sure, Democrats are the snowflakes.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thewhyteboar said:

These dudes stormed the Capitol to overturn a legal election, created a fantasy alternate reality where Trump is a superhero who will slay the demonic enemies, and march around state Capitols in special forces cosplay (Republican male equivalent of diapers and a binky), but sure, Democrats are the snowflakes.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...