~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

Republicans: I was canceled because I did a treason and now a private company won't publish my shitty book. I have been censored and now the only way to hear my voice is to read my articles in major newspapers or watch my numerous tv appearances. 

Also Republicans:

If you ask a question I'll get the police to take you away.

• Guillotine 2

I'm surprised that Trump hadn't made any appearances on Fox News or Newsmax, or whoever he likes now. You'd think Hannity would try and get him on his show to suck up to him. 

Could be he's refusing any interviews and wallowing alone in his room at Mar-a-Lago. 

9 minutes ago, Brick said:

I'm surprised that Trump hadn't made any appearances on Fox News or Newsmax, or whoever he likes now. You'd think Hannity would try and get him on his show to suck up to him. 

Could be he's refusing any interviews and wallowing alone in his room at Mar-a-Lago. 

Angrily eating hamberders and drinking Diet Coke while hate watching Don Lemon. 

5 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:
ND5SMA2NBVHKRCEMBK6AGXRFXA.PNG&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Video showed Jacob Lewis, a California gym owner who defied covid lockdown rules, stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, investigators said.

I hope the the owner of Atilis Gym in Bellmawr, NJ was there and also gets arrested. F that dilhole.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Brick said:

Theres a high chance he just doesn't really care anymore, or they're afraid hes going to come on and say some shit to get them deeper in trouble with the Dominion lawsuits, where they'd have to be pretty forceful in pushing him back on it, lol.

image.jpg?width=1200&coordinates=0%2C133
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Donald Trump is having difficulties finding a place he is welcome after leaving office under a cloud of scandal following the deadly Capitol insurrection by his supporters.Trump rose to fame...

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, MarSolo said:
image.jpg?width=1200&coordinates=0%2C133
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Donald Trump is having difficulties finding a place he is welcome after leaving office under a cloud of scandal following the deadly Capitol insurrection by his supporters.Trump rose to fame...

I was really hoping this was a story saying that Trump literally smells.

2 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

The right already believes it was an inside job by Democrats to frame Republicans.  It's fucking mainstream now and I hear common people repeat it without even questioning it.

Fuck you Fox News.  Fuck you Facebook.

I get so sick of that mentality. There's always a boogie man behind every corner. Nothing is ever what it seems. Someone is always in the shadows, pulling the strings.

No, there isn't. Yes, sometimes it is. No, there isn't.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I agree in the sense that you shouldn't talk down about someone due to this, but.... considering the amount of, "Go back to bartending," AOC gets and the amount of, "Biden is dumb and didn't even go to Ivy League," that Biden got, it's interesting to me that he thinks this is a Democratic problem.

46 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I agree in the sense that you shouldn't talk down about someone due to this, but.... considering the amount of, "Go back to bartending," AOC gets and the amount of, "Biden is dumb and didn't even go to Ivy League," that Biden got, it's interesting to me that he thinks this is a Democratic problem.

She's not just a dumb hick, she wants to pull the ladder up behind her.