Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

17 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'm really not all that surprised that Donna Shalala lost her House seat at all.

She's really not all that popular in Miami due to her time as president of the University of Miami and she doesn't even speak Spanish in a district that's 63% Latin.

Maria Elvira Salazar the Republican that she beat in 2018 and lost to in 2020 is pretty damned "moderate" by GOP standards:

- she supports a carbon tax

- she would only support repeal of the Affordable Care Act if a viable alternative were presented

- she said that she might back an assault weapons ban and citizenship for some undocumented immigrants.

- she supports universal background checks

I mean, I probably wouldn't feel too bad about voting for a GOP candidate like that!

Yeah - y'know what?  I'm GLAD Donna Shalala lost because I just remembered how she tried to screw the custodial workers union at UM when they didn't even have health insurance.

To hell with Donna Shalala.  I hope she slithers away once and for all and croaks, preferably from COVID-19.

4 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Kamala was in Montreal for most of her teen years. I think we have her on our side of the pineapple being good on pizza. It’s great on a BBQ sauce chicken pizza 

1 minute ago, Uaarkson said:

Oh fuck off! 

god damnit its only been 4hrs and we are already being divided again!!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Not only is Chicago style pizza good, but Chicago has countless NY style places that do NY style better than in New York. 

That’s right you chumps. The center of the pizza universe is the Great Lakes region.

This.

Chicago out New York's NYC. We can't touch their middleastern food though they are definitely the Shawarma-King.

10 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Not only is Chicago style pizza good, but Chicago has countless NY style places that do NY style better than in New York. 

That’s right you chumps. The center of the pizza universe is the Great Lakes region.

Which places in NY have you tried?

The beautiful thing is that we all love pizza. We agree that pizza is a good thing. It's only what we put on the pizza that is divisive.

Now imagine pizza as a metaphor for democrats taking control of the government (not that that has happened yet). We can now argue about pizza toppings. And by that I mean things like UBI, Medicare for all, and carbon taxes. Not whether or not pizza even exists.

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

The beautiful thing is that we all love pizza. We agree that pizza is a good thing. It's only what we put on the pizza that is divisive.

Now imagine pizza as a metaphor for democrats taking control of the government (not that that has happened yet). We can now argue about pizza toppings. And by that I mean things like UBI, Medicare for all, and carbon taxes. Not whether or not pizza even exists.

#notmypizza

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Joe said:

Exactly! Quiet casserole boy.

Look man, I lived in the city for three years, 90% of NY’s pizza places are overrated trash!

My favorite place was around the corner from my apartment in Glendale, out in Queens. Place was called Leone’s I believe. That place fucking rules.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Look man, I lived in the city for three years, 90% of NY’s pizza places are overrated trash!

My favorite place was around the corner from my apartment in Glendale out in Queen. Place was called Leone’s I believe. That place fucking rules.

NYC Pizza is indeed overrated. The best PIzza is in the bouroughs and Jersey where real live Italians still make the Pies.