Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

32 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Checked me brother's FB out of curiosity and sure enough:

"This country needs more Jesus and prayers and less corrupted people. #prayforourcountry"

It's taking all my self control not to point out the obvious. Don'tdoitdon'tdoitdon'tdoit.

DOITDOITDOITDOIT, I already got the you're dead to me text from my brother when i wasn't even talking to him!

And it's easier to pick Jones because he lost.

Not that it's good that he lost, but I feel Sanders/Liz wouldn't be in the Cabinet because a Republican governor could replace them. If they win the Senate, there'd be no point in losing control of the Senate right after that.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I bet a lot of people like Joe because of the Onion. :p

xwabs33btrawthanybzz.jpg
POLITICS.THEONION.COM

WASHINGTON—At approximately 2 a.m. Thursday morning, White House sources confirmed that Vice President Joe Biden was forcibly pushed out the rear door of a moving 1980 Lincoln Town Car onto the curb outside 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. “Whoa, those hombres were not fucking around,” said Biden, assuring a small group of onlookers that he was fine as he climbed to his feet and dusted himself off. “Being in the hole 50-large ain’t no joke, but no...

1 hour ago, Jason said:

yeah everything to Republicans is sign that their view point is the most valid. 

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

00-C37-F92-3113-4-A7-D-8769-D11553-FC5-B

I’ll take it! :p 

That’s how you get Covid. 

45 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Exactly. The fact that Dems still struggle in red stats is as much to do with how much time they put in there. Republicans don’t want to admit how socially Liberal the center is as are many urban Republicans. If the Dems spend time and money in Red states, they can do better. 

1 minute ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

yeah everything to Republicans is sign that their view point is the most valid. 

That’s how you get Covid. 

Exactly. The fact that Dems still struggle in red stats is as much to do with how much time they put in there. Republicans don’t want to admit how socially Liberal the center is as are many urban Republicans. If the Dems spend time and money in Red states, they can do better. 

No, not "socially" liberal - they're "economically" liberal.

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

No, not "socially" liberal - they're "economically" liberal.

many are economically “conservative” in the center. They don’t care who gets married to who, what color you are, if English is your second language, or what religion you practice. They want affordable healthcare, and don’t want their taxes to go up. They let Republicans scare them that every Democratic plan is going to tax the shit out them (people making less than 250k/year), and the lame ass center Democrats like Pelosi don’t know how to fight those messages. 

They also buy into dumb narratives, like the stock market = economy. 

• Like 1

I'm really not all that surprised that Donna Shalala lost her House seat at all.

She's really not all that popular in Miami due to her time as president of the University of Miami and she doesn't even speak Spanish in a district that's 63% Latin.

Maria Elvira Salazar the Republican that she beat in 2018 and lost to in 2020 is pretty damned "moderate" by GOP standards:

- she supports a carbon tax

- she would only support repeal of the Affordable Care Act if a viable alternative were presented

- she said that she might back an assault weapons ban and citizenship for some undocumented immigrants.

- she supports universal background checks

I mean, I probably wouldn't feel too bad about voting for a GOP candidate like that!

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

No one on The Left is organizing these celebrations in the streets wheres Trump was actively ORGANZING hiw super spreader events. The DEms did everything including telling their voters to mail in their ballots, risking the election itself. Also most of the events I saw people were wearing masks. Spontaneous street celebrations are not the same as what trump was doing so let's not help the right with their false equivelency bullshit ok? Yes these people should be going home but I didn't see ONE democratic leader organizing these celebrations.

I don't disagree with that, that's why I suggested that its BS of people on the left, individuals, to see ignorance in the behaviors of trumpers but then to gather to celebrate. I'm not faulting leadership, but I do want Biden to say "knock it off". Its just sensible and the best way to protect as many people as we can.  In other words, this isn't politics, it's just about doing the right thing. 

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

It’s acceptable with ham :talkhand: 

Is there anyone who has pineapple on pizza without ham? That's the whole point. It's why it's a Hawaiian pizza. Do psychopaths get non-Hawaiian pizzas and add pineapple? I mean, I figured that was literally the only way to eat it. Ham and pineapple already go amazing together, so slapping both on a pizza just makes sense. I can't imagine pineapple gelling well with many other combinations, though. Maybe just a cheese pizza, I guess? Would feel a little too sweet and fruity for my taste at that point without the delicious ham balancing it out.

Just now, Xbob42 said:

Is there anyone who has pineapple on pizza without ham? That's the whole point. It's why it's a Hawaiian pizza. Do psychopaths get non-Hawaiian pizzas and add pineapple? I mean, I figured that was literally the only way to eat it. Ham and pineapple already go amazing together, so slapping both on a pizza just makes sense. I can't imagine pineapple gelling well with many other combinations, though. Maybe just a cheese pizza, I guess? Would feel a little too sweet and fruity for my taste at that point without the delicious ham balancing it out.

Pineapple and jalapeno. Thank me later. Throw some ronis on there if you're worried about it being too sweet.

4 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

This is probably old, but one of my roommates posted this on our group chat and I thought it was funny

spacer.png

Sooo tempting to share this with a guy I know whose been on a rampage on Facebook trying to proclaim this election to be a sham.  

2 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I know a guy who gets pepperoni and pineapple and then the fucker snuck a piece of it on my Pep Pizza, literally hiding it under the cheese. It was gross. 

4 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I go with just pineapple myself.  Hawaiian pizza is good, but I honestly prefer it when pineapples are the only topping.  It's my go to when I order pizza.  

• Guillotine 2