Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 minutes ago, Comet said:

Even CNN was calling out the covid risks of all of these gatherings. 

They're not helping when they put a reporter and cameraman down on the street with everyone - The crowd then gathers around the reporter so they can pull their masks down and shout at the camera. 

I want to thank everyone’s contributions to this thread. It was the most concentrated  outlet of information. I haven’t needed to watch a single minute of TV to follow along...and the fucking memes were amazing. 

Funny story - I was relaying information from this thread to my wife, who was glued to CNN, faster than she was getting it. So she asked me where I was getting the info from - So I tell her a video game message board I go on. She legit LOL’d at me. As it continued and time went on, she shut off the TV and would ask me every 1/2hr “what is everyone on that board saying”. :D

thanks everyone, for real!

Today is our 16yr anniversary from the day we met (married 12 years). What a fucking glorious day to celebrate it. :rocking:

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, atom631 said:

I want to thank everyone’s contributions to this thread. It was the most concentrated  outlet of information. I haven’t needed to watch a single minute of TV to following along...and the fucking memes were amazing. 

Funny story - I was relaying information from this thread to my wife, who was glued to CNN, faster than she was getting it. So she asked me where I was getting the info from - So I tell her a video game message board I go on. She legit LOL’d at me. As it continued and time went on, she shut off the TV and would ask me every 1/2hr “what is everyone on that board saying”. :D

thanks everyone, for real!

It’s our 16yr anniversary from the day we met (married 12 years). What a fucking glorious day to celebrate it. :rocking:

Congrats, and I issue similar sentiments to everyone, I haven't needed to turn on the dreaded television to follow this nonsense and I'm grateful for that. :hug:

• Like 2

🦀TRUMP IS GONE🦀

I'm a little behind here, but man, am I glad to be wrong. D E A D wrong. 

On 11/1/2020 at 8:35 PM, Bacon said:

Not worried. Voting Biden. Trump will win, but let's hope I'm wrong. 

I still think my vote doesn't matter. All of WV was red in the end. But I am glad I voted this time nonetheless. I was sure Trump was going to win until yesterday or the day before. I had decided long ago that if Trump won again there was just no point in voting again for me. But he didn't. I still think my vote doesn't matter, but I'll be voting again in 4 years. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I'm as thrilled as anyone, but this shit is straight up hypocrisy with the left saying the right doesn't care about spreading COVID. PRactice what we preach people! GO THE FUCK HOME! 

No one on The Left is organizing these celebrations in the streets wheres Trump was actively ORGANZING hiw super spreader events. The DEms did everything including telling their voters to mail in their ballots, risking the election itself. Also most of the events I saw people were wearing masks. Spontaneous street celebrations are not the same as what trump was doing so let's not help the right with their false equivelency bullshit ok? Yes these people should be going home but I didn't see ONE democratic leader organizing these celebrations.

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Checked me brother's FB out of curiosity and sure enough:

"This country needs more Jesus and prayers and less corrupted people. #prayforourcountry"

It's taking all my self control not to point out the obvious. Don'tdoitdon'tdoitdon'tdoit.

Isn't it funny how quickly, "God chose Trump to be president!" turns into, "God chose Biden to be president to test our resolve".

I mean, some go the "Satan caused it!" route, but that makes even less sense....

40 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Just in case you thought the GOP wasn’t going to challenge the results of the election: 

AP_Samuel-Alito.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has issued a temporary order requiring Pennsylvania elections officials to segregate ballots received after 8 p.m. on Election...

Looks like they’re going to try and get all the late arriving ballots thrown out. And Alito’s already opened the door for them.

This is every election cycle. The same happens when judges order polling locations to remain open past the normal closing time. The purpose is always to make any further litigation as precise as possible.