Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I will not stand by the NYC pizza slander when it is continually followed up by “man that Pizza I had near XXXX tourist attraction sure sucked”

yeah the italian food near the coliseum sucks too. Those crab cakes I got at Smithsonian were garbage. That Philly Cheesestake I got at the Philly airport was trash. 

You. Are. Doing. It. Wrong. 

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

Yo, guyz, I gots sone o dat NYC pizza from da sbarros in time square. Nottin special! Pizza from mah state is jus az goodz, fella!

No one even said anything like this. All I said was that pizza gets better with proximity from the ESB, which is true!

5 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

*cough* pardon *cough*

I HOPE Trump's people approach Biden with this offer.  Biden should then tell them he'll consider it, and then go on live TV and call Trump out on it.  

Biden doesn't need to do anything for him and shouldn't take any offers from a loser with nothing to offer.