Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

NYC Pizza is indeed overrated. The best PIzza is in the bouroughs and Jersey where real live Italians still make the Pies.

Yup, that's actually born out by yearly national pizza tasting contests. There are also a few places in Connecticut that tend to win as well! 

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

NYC Pizza is indeed overrated. The best PIzza is in the bouroughs and Jersey where real live Italians still make the Pies.

Oh for sure! Basically, the further you get from the Empire State Building in any direction, the better the pizza gets.

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

i swear to god all our pizza shops are run but Koreans. Some hit or miss, but we don’t have good hole in the wall like shops near me. Oh, and I have been to New York City and I was overall disappointed in the 2 shops I did try. Somewhere off 5th Avenue near The Met and somewhere in Battery Park area. Would love to try real Chicago deep dish, and have a place about 30 minutes away that has been featured on tv a few times. They looked stunning and fucking full of toppings

3 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Make Pizza Great Again. Since were throwing yellowy orange things to the curb today I move that this includes pineapple on pizza.

I hear you, but it takes all kinds! I can't stand the idea of Pineapple pizza, but you know, as long as their slice isn't part of the same pie as my slice, I'm in! :sun:

2 hours ago, atom631 said:

I want to thank everyone’s contributions to this thread. It was the most concentrated  outlet of information. I haven’t needed to watch a single minute of TV to follow along...and the fucking memes were amazing. 

Funny story - I was relaying information from this thread to my wife, who was glued to CNN, faster than she was getting it. So she asked me where I was getting the info from - So I tell her a video game message board I go on. She legit LOL’d at me. As it continued and time went on, she shut off the TV and would ask me every 1/2hr “what is everyone on that board saying”. :D

thanks everyone, for real!

Today is our 16yr anniversary from the day we met (married 12 years). What a fucking glorious day to celebrate it. :rocking:

This is where I get all my US news. My wife is a political news junkie and is always surprised when she tells me something and I always respond “I know”.

13 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Oh for sure! Basically, the further you get from the Empire State Building in any direction, the better the pizza gets.

Sorry for not being specific. I meant the city of New York when I said NYC, not Times Square lol.

2 hours ago, atom631 said:

I want to thank everyone’s contributions to this thread. It was the most concentrated  outlet of information. I haven’t needed to watch a single minute of TV to follow along...and the fucking memes were amazing. 

Funny story - I was relaying information from this thread to my wife, who was glued to CNN, faster than she was getting it. So she asked me where I was getting the info from - So I tell her a video game message board I go on. She legit LOL’d at me. As it continued and time went on, she shut off the TV and would ask me every 1/2hr “what is everyone on that board saying”. :D

thanks everyone, for real!

Today is our 16yr anniversary from the day we met (married 12 years). What a fucking glorious day to celebrate it. :rocking:

Seconded. I don't watch the news so this was like the concentrated no-bullshit version 'reported' by non-assholes. Thanks to D1P I didn't have to subject myself to the farce that is American news.