Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

6 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

*cough* pardon *cough*

I HOPE Trump's people approach Biden with this offer.  Biden should then tell them he'll consider it, and then go on live TV and call Trump out on it.  

1 minute ago, SlipperySlope said:

Biden doesn't need to do anything for him and shouldn't take any offers from a loser with nothing to offer. 

I have been saying for months that Trump might use a situation like this to try to haggle a pardon or legitimization of a pardon from Biden in exchange for not stoking political violence.

Biden should not consider these offers and should be 100% transparent if they are made.

Besides the obvious problems of degrading the office with such corruption and foreclosing the possibility of Trump paying for his crimes there is the simple fact that the GOP would use this to pull a Comey on Biden.

Remember when Trump fired Comey and they landed on the shameless argument that it was because Comey was too mean to Hillary?

That's what they would do here. They would not hesitate to impeach Joe Biden for the corrupt crime of allowing Donald Trump to get away with his crimes. All while probably still insisting Trump committed no crimes.

26 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I just heard Malcom Nance refer to these pro-Trump wannabe para-military groups, like the boogaloo boys, as “Vanilla Ice-is”... can that be their name from here on out? :lol: 

Y'all-Qaeda

Meal Team Six

Gravy Seals

Vanilla Ice-is

Am i missing any?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, silentbob said:

I remember watching comedians talking about people who work in the White House and wonder how their resume would look. “Well I see you left everything blank from 2015 - Present, care to explain what you did during that time.” “I’d rather not say”

"Family medical issue" lol

3 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I imagine those conditions are a full pardon and work out an immunity deal with the NYSD so he doesn’t get prosecuted for anything he’s ever done, that we know about or that could be discovered. 

the answer should be “nope”. 

Even if he gets Biden to give him federal immunity, the NY AG is gonna move on him like a bitch.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Even if he gets Biden to give him federal immunity, the NY AG is gonna move on him like a bitch.

"I moved on Donald actually, he was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try to put a warrant out for his arrest, he was already in Russia ... and I moved on him very heavily," 

- NYAG was overheard saying.

Just now, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I imagine those conditions are a full pardon and work out an immunity deal with the NYSD so he doesn’t get prosecuted for anything he’s ever done, that we know about or that could be discovered. 

the answer should be “nope”. 

The answer should be fucking outrage.

The American Presidency is not a bargaining chip to be pushed across the table in a shady real estate deal.

The idea that such a thing, instead of the will of the American people, would decide the presidency is just obscene.

And the damage that it would do to the legitimacy of the office if such a deal were ever made and then become public would be incalculable. Especially considering some of those very crimes include stealing the office to begin with. It would set a precedent that every subsequent president would have to essentially buy the office from his predecessor. It's Praetorian Guard, fall of the Roman empire type shit.

8 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I meant “SDNY”, but yeah, that’s what I was saying. He’d want Biden to work with the AG to cut him a deal, guaranteeing no prosecutions. I just hope the answer is no. 

SDNY is federal. NY AG is elected by NY voters.