~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

I know what people want, but he won't and he could always be lying for some reason like, "I beat COVID so vote for me." "I beat what has killed a million of people so that is totally worth you vote, right?" Like some Eric Cartman shit. 

Honestly as much as I hate the man, I don't think I want him to die from covid, not that I would cry if he did, and given his health and age I wouldn't be surprised. If he dies think about how that will leave his legacy; there will be a state funeral for him, the media will downplay his transgressions simply referring to him as a "divisive" president, and you'll have anchors like Brian Williams saying shit like, "we watch as a nation in mourning lays to rest the president of the United States, as they have not witnessed a president die in office since JFK", and whatever illegal, evil things he has done will be swept under the rug as everyone moves on and tries to forget, get things back to normal. 

No. Fuck that. 

I want this fucker to spend the rest of his miserable life in a prison cell. If Biden wins, I really do hope he opens up investigations into Trump with the Justice Department no longer being hampered by Trump, and an Attorney General kissing his ass. Fuck the sense of politeness, and courtesy that you don't talk ill of your predecessor when taking over. Mueller hinted that as President, Trump couldn't be charged with certain things, but as a private citizen he could be. Go after Trump. Find out if he really did do some illegal shit that has harmed America and charge him with it. The asshole should be wearing a jumpsuit that matches his skin. 

Trump should rot in prison as his legacy is tarnished, his family abandons him if they aren't imprisoned too, the country will disavow his presidency, he'll go down hated, he'll have no more crowds cheering him on, he'll be alone, no money, sitting to stew in the shit he built for himself as his health and appearance withers away. Only once he is lying alone in his prison cell, regretting what he did to himself, miserable from the choices he made, and realizing how garbage of a person he was, then he has my permission to die. 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Our adversaries (and allies) are too busy LAUGHING THEIR HEADS off at us to bother "messing" with us. 

I was about to post something similar to this. This is how you can tell it's real because it being fake would require them to do too much detail work to make it believable

6 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

According to CNN, Biden will be tested for COVID this morning.

The thing is, you can be incubating the virus without shedding the virus, which would make the test show negative even though you do indeed have it. Some people spread during the incubation, others don’t. It’s good he’s getting tested, but he still needs to quarantine until the 13th/14th even if he shows as negative, and should also be tested again on those days (if he’s negative on this test).

Just now, Spork3245 said:

The thing is, you can be incubating the virus without shedding the virus, which would make the test shoe negative even though you do indeed have it. Some people spread during the incubation, others don’t. It’s good he’s getting tested, but he still needs to quarantine until the 13th/14th even if he shows as negative, and should also be tested again on those days.

Too lazy to google but the FN percentage is sky high if you get tested less than a week before possible contact.

6 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Before contact? Do you mean after?

"Results may also be affected by the timing of the test. For example, if you are tested on the day you were infected, your test result is almost guaranteed to come back negative, because there are not yet enough viral particles in your nose or saliva to detect. The chance of getting a false negative test result decreases if you are tested a few days after you were infected, or a few days after you develop symptoms."

GettyImages-1209208162.jpg
WWW.HEALTH.HARVARD.EDU

As the new coronavirus spreads across the globe, the chances that you will be exposed and get sick continue to increase. If you've been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or begin to experience symptoms of the disease, you may be asked to self-quaranti...

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

"Results may also be affected by the timing of the test. For example, if you are tested on the day you were infected, your test result is almost guaranteed to come back negative, because there are not yet enough viral particles in your nose or saliva to detect. The chance of getting a false negative test result decreases if you are tested a few days after you were infected, or a few days after you develop symptoms."

GettyImages-1209208162.jpg
WWW.HEALTH.HARVARD.EDU

As the new coronavirus spreads across the globe, the chances that you will be exposed and get sick continue to increase. If you've been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or begin to experience symptoms of the disease, you may be asked to...

Yes, this is what I was stating in regards to Biden still needing to quarantine and that he should be tested again in 1.5 weeks. The virus could be incubating without shedding.

All I'll say is this: if Trump ended up having little to no symptoms, that would be the absolute worst outcome solely because he'd start telling people, 'See? It's not that bad!' So beyond whatever bloodlust @sblfilms is rightfully chastising us for, for the greater good that motherfucker needs to suffer a little!

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

Welp.... gonna be a bit hard to make Biden's health an issue. It wasn't sticking before, but it's a little bit harder when you have the disease you brushed off while making fun of your opponent for staying at home and wearing a mask.

Knowing our luck Biden will have gotten it from the debate and die while Trump doesn’t get any symptoms