~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Where does Ben Carson fall in the order? Because he is truly the hero we need if not the one we deserve.

1200px-Lyndon_B._Johnson_taking_the_oath
EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

This would mean if we got to Ben Carson all kinds of good things would have happened

CNN just reported that The White House knew Thursday Morning that Hope Hicks had tested postive and not only did the Press Secretary expose reporters to the virus but not informing them that SHE had been exposed by being around Hope Hicks but Trump went to a closed door donor thingie in Jersey today. Remeber these fools DO NOT wear masks.

• Guillotine 3
  • Shocked 1

14 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Yeah, could be a last ditch effort we're saying.  

All the shit he could still do throughout the upcoming weeks. There's still time to publish a tweet saying very informed, the most informed, experts found evidence he was a victim of covert biological warfare from China in collusion with the radical left to assassinate him, sabatoge the GOP, etc.  I'm not sure how likely it is he'd try sparking a con with stakes that high, but it would still be on brand for him. There's plenty of chaotic hijinks he might resort to in an attempt to fuck shit up on the way out. It's not over til it's over.

i don’t think it’s bs. the only way i’d change my mind is if he does something stupid like announcing in 2 days that he’s beaten it and tested covid negative. i just can’t see trump willingly shutting down his public appearances and rallies to isolate if this is all just a lark. 

7 minutes ago, heydude93 said:

All the shit he could still do throughout the upcoming weeks. There's still time to publish a tweet saying very informed, the most informed, experts found evidence he was a victim of covert biological warfare from China in collusion with the radical left to assassinate him, sabatoge the GOP, etc.  I'm not sure how likely it is he'd try sparking a con with stakes that high, but it would still be on brand for him. There's plenty of chaotic hijinks he might resort to in an attempt to fuck shit up on the way out. It's not over til it's over.

Exactly.  Hope Hicks is his PR director after all.

7 minutes ago, SilentWorld said:

i don’t think it’s bs. the only way i’d change my mind is if he does something stupid like announcing in 2 days that he’s beaten it and tested covid negative. i just can’t see trump willingly shutting down his public appearances and rallies to isolate if this is all just a lark. 

The possibility is there because he's such a big fat liar, but you are probably right.

22 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

CNN just reported that The White House knew Thursday Morning that Hope Hicks had tested postive and not only did the Press Secretary expose reporters to the virus but not informing them that SHE had been exposed by being around Hope Hicks but Trump went to a closed door donor thingie in Jersey today. Remeber these fools DO NOT wear masks.

Dems need to slam him hard and fast.

"Trump and his entire organization did not take this seriously and has put innocent people PURPOSEFULLY at risk"

31 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

So let's play conspiracy here and say that he is lying about having COVID and shows up in a few days, says he testing negative and that "see there is nothing to worry about."

If covid thing is a jig, wouldn't he try waiting more than a few days before that (assuming he'd ever willingly reveal it in the first place)? :p 

Whatever the case, even if he does have a strategy in mind with some fake covid thing, it doesn't mean he knows what he's doing or that it would be effective for achieving his goals.  But it's still behavior that makes sense to see from a narcissist and conman who feels like their time is up, and narcissists will do some crazy shit for the sake of "winning" and/or to prevent taking responsibility for their actions.