~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

1 minute ago, Ghost_MH said:

Ha, no. If Trump dies it was because he's old and fat. Young folk will have nothing to worry about. You're expecting far more self-reflection than most people are capable of.

I don’t know, man. It’s not a good look for a guy who spent the year trying to gaslight his supporters about the virus.

4 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

I don’t know, man. It’s not a good look for a guy who spent the year trying to gaslight his supporters about the virus.

Yeah, but Trump is old. If Ivanka got COVID and died it might change some minds, but Trump is pushing 80. The narrative is young people have nothing to worry about and Trump is anything but young.

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Friend of mine just said this is his way of avoiding an embarrassing electoral defeat. He may drop out.

This is amazing cover for him, but I don't know if Trump is capable of not assuming he's strong enough to come out just fine in like a week or so. Trump very much believes his own BS.

6 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Friend of mine just said this is his way of avoiding an embarrassing electoral defeat. He may drop out.

I had a similar thought.

What would happen if did drop out? Automatic Biden win? Or does Pence become the nominee?

3 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I had a similar thought.

What would happen if did drop out? Automatic Biden win? Or does Pence become the nominee?

I mean, people have already started voting, so I'd imagine Trump is still the nominee and it falls on Pence were he to die between now and Election Day.

1 minute ago, Ghost_MH said:

I mean, people have already started voting, so I'd imagine Trump is still the nominee and it falls on Pence were he to die between now and Election Day.

I mean if Trump were to die, Pence would just assume the remainder of his term right? Until Jan 20?

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It’ll be a mild case and he’ll recover quickly. 

Because that’s our luck. 

I'm telling you, it'll be proof that Trump has God's protection and that COVID is really no big deal when even the far and old president that gets like 3 hours of sleep a night and eats nothing but McDonald's has a quick recovery.

6 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I had a similar thought.

Trump - pence is still the ticket.  If that ticket wins the electoral college, I'm assuming pence would immediately become the president because trump isn't there to take the oath.

26 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

This is amazing cover for him, but I don't know if Trump is capable of not assuming he's strong enough to come out just fine in like a week or so. Trump very much believes his own BS.

Trump is a coward at heart... he's terrified right now believe it. He had a meltdown when his valet tested postive and he's relied on everyone around him keeping him safe. I don't know too many tough guy germaphobes. 

4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Trump is a coward at heart... he's terrified right now believe it. He had a meltdown when his valet tested postive and he's relied on everyone around him keeping him safe. I don't know too many tough guy germaphobes. 

Howie Mandel is as tough as they come!

20 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

He would. Now I'm wondering. Where is Pence in all of this? Who else was exposed? Was there rest of Trump clan on Air Force One?

CNN just said that not only was Pence potentially exposed because he was in the Oval with Trump on Tuesday, but that because Mnuchin and Mark Meadows have been around them as well, McConnell, Pelosi and other on capital hill may have been exposed as well. This could be CRAZY.

• Haha 1