~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I truly wish Stephen Miller, when he had it, died from it. Objectively the world would be a better place!

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

This fucking dime store Voldemort-after-picture has gotta GO.

10 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Is it too much to ask for?? I just want one of these evil racist fucks to get what's coming to them.

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING  in this world that would bring me more joy than the death of Stephen Miller, especially one that involves him drowning in his own blood as it fills his lungs.

• Thanks 1

AP_20266115787905.jpg?resize=1200%2C675
WWW.NBCWASHINGTON.COM

President Donald Trump says he and first lady Melania Trump are beginning a “quarantine process” as they await coronavirus test results after a top aide he spent substantial time with this week tested positive for COVID-19.

AHAHAHAHH AHHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHA HHAHAHAH

HE'S GONNA USE THIS TO GET OUT OF THE NEXT DEBATE!

AHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHH HA AHAH AHAHAHA HAHAH AHAHHAH AHAHAHA

Thank god he at least has his Hydroxychloroquine to cure him. 

I just hope he gets a good dose of his own fucked up medicine. I want him to be bed bound and unable to eat a fast food burger while doing so. I want to see him struggle and look weak for all his fucked up followers to see it is fucking real

happy I stayed up to see this happen in real time

4 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

October surprise motherfucker HAHAHAHAHAHA

There is so much October left, too.

Nothing good is coming from this. Either Trump gets horrifically sick and we wind up with president Ivanka or her gets through it just fine and then gets to tell the entire country that it was no big deal and people start taking it even less seriously than they already are.

This is going to be great.

Just now, Ghost_MH said:

There is so much October left, too.

Nothing good is coming from this. Either Trump gets horrifically sick and we wind up with president Ivanka or her gets through it just fine and then gets to tell the entire country that it was no big deal and people start taking it even less seriously than they already are.

This is going to be great.

Yeah, or, people are going to come around to the idea that maybe Trump is just a big fat fucking moron.

Just now, Uaarkson said:

Yeah, or, people are going to come around to the idea that maybe Trump is just a big fat fucking moron.

Ha, no. If Trump dies it was because he's old and fat. Young folk will have nothing to worry about. You're expecting far more self-reflection than most people are capable of.