Violence on Reddit Support Forums Unique to r/NoFap

Jason

38 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

I had never heard of that subreddit before but yikes. People really fall down rabbit holes and get stuck in life.

I'd heard of it but I assumed it was literally just a support group for people who want to masturbate less. 

You’ve just got to let it out, dudes. I’m not particularly interested in sex, don’t even like jerking it all that much, but it’s maintenance. If I go more than about 5 days without busting, I start to feel insane. I would probably start to get violent not long after that. 

24 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

You’ve just got to let it out, dudes. I’m not particularly interested in sex, don’t even like jerking it all that much, but it’s maintenance. If I go more than about 5 days without busting, I start to feel insane. I would probably start to get violent not long after that. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheLeon said:

Even more crazy I saw posts from people claiming they were 14-17 years old. Their hormones are going crazy at that age. But they latched on to this idea that it’s masterbation that is ruining their lives. Not the fact that they are probably extremely depressed and lonely. If they want to quit something, they should start with “no internet” for a month. Sounds like their brains need a reset.

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

Regular "maintenance" might also help reduce the risk of certain diseases like prostate cancer.  

It's like taking a dump. You gotta take a dump to keep your body working. Imagine a reddit for abstaining from shitting. There'd be shit coming out of their mouths.

Incidentally that's how the MAGA movement was formed.

• Haha 2
  • True 1

6 hours ago, elbobo said:

Masturbation abstinence practices have returned to the USA in the form of semen retention communities.

that has to be the first time in human history those words have appeared in that order to make that specific sentence

Wasn't this Kellog's whole thing? I know he thought corn flakes would help guys not jack it. 

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

I like when you read up on someone historical  and start thinking oh they kinda don’t seem that bad then get to “Kellogg dedicated the last 30 years of his life to promoting eugenics and segregation”

oh

Henry Ford's hate of Jazz andminorities  is why so many schools had square dancing. 

• True 2