~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

1 minute ago, MarSolo said:

Oh please try and run this messaging. I beg you:

spacer.png

Imagine trying to tell anyone but the base that they’re better than they were during a PANDEMIC.

I sure as hell am!

• Halal 1
  • Hugs 2

23 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

spacer.png

Imagine trying to tell anyone but the base that they’re better than they were during a PANDEMIC.

Republicans have been obsessed with using this since Reagan in the 80s. It’s pretty much a pavlovian campaign message for them and I don’t think they are going to be able to stop.

It’s hilarious.

On 3/18/2024 at 1:44 PM, MarSolo said:

spacer.png

Fantastic timing for that, dipshit.

I mean God damn, you were fucking PRESIDENT four years ago WHEN THE PANDEMIC STARTED HOW THE FUCK--

Okay, need to calm down...

58 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Is losing court cases his kink, or something?

He's used to being able to get people to fold as soon as he files the lawsuit over the asymmetry in the ability to keep paying legal fees. 

The clock is ticking on Trump being able to wriggle his way out of the jam this time

WWW.CNN.COM

The New York attorney general’s office has filed judgments in Westchester County, the first indication that the state is preparing to try to seize Donald Trump’s golf course and private estate north of Manhattan, known as Seven Springs.

• Like 1
  • Sicko 1

37 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

The clock is ticking on Trump being able to wriggle his way out of the jam this time

WWW.CNN.COM

The New York attorney general’s office has filed judgments in Westchester County, the first indication that the state is preparing to try to seize Donald...

blue balls bouncing GIF

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

WWW.CNN.COM

The New York attorney general’s office has filed judgments in Westchester County, the first indication that the state is preparing to try to seize Donald Trump’s golf course and private estate north of Manhattan, known as Seven Springs.

It's pretty damn fascinating that a man who claims he is worth $2.6 billion cannot pay this. This is a complete embarrassment to his "legacy". 

Let them seize all his assets and have him file for bankruptcy.  😆 

52 minutes ago, best3444 said:

It's pretty damn fascinating that a man who claims he is worth $2.6 billion cannot pay this. This is a complete embarrassment to his "legacy". 

Let them seize all his assets and have him file for bankruptcy.  😆 

Ehhhhh - I'd be actually vastly more shocked if he (or any other billionaire) had nearly half a billion dollars in cash on-hand, especially since cash is the most "unproductive" asset possible.

• True 2

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Ehhhhh - I'd be actually vastly more shocked if he (or any other billionaire) had nearly half a billion dollars in cash on-hand, especially since cash is the most "unproductive" asset possible.

Cash sure, but liquidity, come now. At least half my net worth is liquid.

• True 1

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

whisky-rooms-jeffersons-tavern-brian-lat

I remember doing some calculations for funsies circa 2010 or so that led me to conclude that plowing your savings into high-value whiskey at that time would net you a better 30-year return than 30-year treasuries or gold. (the luxury stuff actually appreciates pretty reliably)  Granted, you'd need to store it safely and not drink too much of it and all that fine print.

Yes, I drank a lot of bourbon in my 20s.

• Haha 1
  • Halal 1

4 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

WWW.CNN.COM

Please take Trump Tower. Please.