~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

16 hours ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

So when Trump wins the election this year, how will 2028 play out? Will he accept that only gets two terms or will he try and hold the WH hostage again? I'm not sold Biden beats him again this year. 

Well Im already hoping for his death… even if he wins and theres some remnants of life here on Super Earth how much of a living vegetable could he possibly be with 4 more years piled on? I would expect that there really would be a shadow government making decisions while Trumps fat dead ass is paraded around ala Weekend at Bernies

On 3/9/2024 at 1:29 AM, marioandsonic said:

You think elections will be a thing if Trump wins again?

Lol

Lmao

You can’t be serious, right? Like, there’s doomerism, then there’s nonsense. Trump, nor any other politician, has the power to stop elections. You’re listening to too much Joy Reid and the view.

30 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

You can’t be serious, right? Like, there’s doomerism, then there’s nonsense. Trump, nor any other politician, has the power to stop elections. You’re listening to too much Joy Reid and the view.

There’s definitely a lot of doom and gloom around here. They won’t stop elections, but they’ll be damn sure to put their thumb on the scale even more than it already is.

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

Sure, Russia still has "elections"

• True 1

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

They had elections in the Jim Crow south but they sure as shit weren’t fair. Like certain people aren’t still clamoring for literacy tests, which in actuality means questions like “how many bubbles on a bar of soap?”

Shit, the final season of Curb is poking fun over how stupid the “you can’t give a bottle of water to a person waiting in line to vote” law actually is.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

The haul is substantially more than the number of votes by which Trump lost the state in 2020.

I was thinking about her numbers last night and was wondering if most were Early Voting or mail-ins before she dropped out. Unless they don’t do that for these events

WWW.CNN.COM

Former President Donald Trump attended a hearing Thursday in the case over his alleged mishandling of classified documents. Follow here for the latest live news updates.

People who seem to know what they're talking about on BlueSly are saying that this might actually be bad news, because there's a bit in the ruling where Cannon says she reserves the right to dismiss the case after a jury gets seated, and if she does that apparently the ruling might be unappealable? It's fuckin exhausting learning about all this shit, man.

On 3/10/2024 at 8:48 AM, BloodyHell said:

Just occurred to me that I wanted to post this article, not only to illustrate that the de facto suspension of democracy is certainly a distinct possibility even in an ‘advanced’ Western country, but in case anyone ever encounters another poster—here or elsewhere—minimizing the threat of Trump, and needs a good article that outlines an example of someone like him succeeding in their anti-democratic campaigns, in a place not named ‘Russia’.

Also an interesting read even if you already know a little bit about Orban.

WWW.JOURNALOFDEMOCRACY.ORG

The case of Hungary shows how autocrats can rig elections legally, using legislative majorities to change the law and neutralize the opposition at every turn, no matter what...

• Thanks 2
  • True 1

3 hours ago, MarSolo said:
WWW.THREADS.NET

"Joe Biden won against Barack Hussein Obama." Why is the media continuing to ignore this man's clear mental decline?? JFC

The media likes republicans and want them to win.

If Biden got Trump’s name wrong it would be in the news for a month.

Wait, what was he trying to say?

16 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I’m actually curious who he picks. He wants to be the center of attention so he has to pick someone boring that won’t overshadow him, but at the same time be a big deal.

Tim Scott?

Rob Schneider? 

13 hours ago, stepee said:

Wait, what was he trying to say?

I feel ya man.

It's like it's one thing to mix up a name, but I can't even begin to follow the line of misfiring brain cells that leads to that fucking sentence.

How do you get to Joe Biden "beating" Obama. A man who he never ran against except in 2008(when Obama beat him), is the SAME party as, and indeed served under him as his Vice fucking President for 8 years.

It's like his aging mind is only able to hold a limited cast of main characters(Biden, Obama, Clinton, McCain, Pelosi, Pence, DeSantis etc.) but he has absolutely no interest(or perhaps ability) to put them in their proper places while he tells the same stories over and over again.

I think maybe the most concerning one I have seen so far is when he was campaigning against Haley, was at an event specifically to talk about Haley, and yet he went on at length about how "she" was at fault for J6 because of the Capital police. An event that happened when Haley had been out of government for years. As I said, it is one thing to flub a name, but literally the only connection between what Trump was saying and reality was that it involved "an uppity woman who pissed me off....".

It's not great when grandpa starts mixing up Uncle Steve and Uncle Ray's name. It's a whole 'nother level when he starts telling the story of how he and grandma met.....and it's actually the well known family story of how your mom and dad met....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MarSolo said:

I’m actually curious who he picks. He wants to be the center of attention so he has to pick someone boring that won’t overshadow him, but at the same time be a big deal.

Tim Scott?

Kristi Noem

11 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Tim Scott?

Tulsi Gabbard

• True 1