~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

On 2/27/2024 at 4:46 PM, MarSolo said:

Oh for fuck‘s sake are you Fox News brained still? Watch him on Seth Meyers and tell me Biden can’t “put cohesive sentences together”.

No, I don't watch fox News. I watched his interview on Meyers and it wasn't good. He was spaced out and still making mistakes.  But enough of that. I do have compassion for his stutter which probably really makes it difficult to do public speaking. 

I just had to register to vote. I am democrat now and will vote in that direction. I had to get my driver's license renewed so registration came up and I just did it. I did this in 2016 so did I have to do it again?

Also, I understand Trump is losing it and I absolutely do not like him. He is truly a lunatic and if he becomes President this year it will be a scary situation. 

On 2/27/2024 at 4:46 PM, MarSolo said:

Oh for fuck‘s sake are you Fox News brained still? Watch him on Seth Meyers and tell me Biden can’t “put cohesive sentences together”.

Biden's appearance on Meyers was "good" if we're grading on pretty steep curve.

I don't personally buy the "cognitive decline" narrative at large, but the best case scenario coming out of the 2024 election is whatever Biden's working with half a decade from now which is fucking grim. And this is coming from someone who thinks that experience is regularly and often dramatically undervalued. I also don't think this is some kind of broad failure of the DNC in general; you never really know how fast the wheels are going to fall off. My brother in law's grandmother in law is about 10 years older than Biden but moves, walks, and talks like she's 20 years younger than him. I thought she was 70 and almost refused to accept that she was 91, maybe there's something in the water in New Hampshire, they've got the butter microplastics or something. Maybe Biden will stay where he's at for a (hopeful) second term which would be... fine? But our guy he's lost a ton of MPH off whatever his fastball was even compared to the debates in 2020.

And yes, if Trump doesn't have a teleprompter, the man is a walking, barely sentient disaster, he's no fucking better in the domains where he regularly mocks Biden. 

But a non trivial amount of politics, especially election politics, is optics. And Biden's optics are at best, "not good," there's just no way around that.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

@Kal-El814 Can you answer this?

@Kal-El814 lives in MA so he probably can't answer your PA voter registration question :p

But it probably has something to do with this.

WWW.SPOTLIGHTPA.ORG

Pennsylvania will automatically lead residents through the process of registering to vote when they interact with the Department of Transportation.

• Thanks 3

On 2/29/2024 at 5:53 PM, Uaarkson said:

You know, I don’t know a lick of Spanish, but I do know I can understand the average Mexican a lot better than I can understand this dumbfuck. 

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Maybe I am overanalyzing here but it almost seems like Trump realizes that he fucked something up because of the reaction and after a quick mental check he thinks he gaffed "nuclear" so he took three shots at pronouncing it.... :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

Maybe I am overanalyzing here but it almost seems like Trump realizes that he fucked something up because of the reaction and after a quick mental check he thinks he gaffed "nuclear" so he took three shots at pronouncing it.... :lol:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jason said:

News media: Biden accidentally referred to the president of Egypt as the president of Mexico. Here’s 4 days of continuous coverage.

News media: Trump thinks the country of Argentina is an actual human being. Here’s a niche tweet about it.

• True 2

15 minutes ago, Brian said:
WWW.SALON.COM

Experts say Trump's decline may be "caused by his incapacity to manage the stress caused by multiple indictments"

Or he is old af obese man that is losing his cognitive ability 

The Biden is old thing might be projection like everything else, maybe Trump is way worse behind the scenes. 

• Haha 1
  • True 2

1 hour ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

So when Trump wins the election this year, how will 2028 play out? Will he accept that only gets two terms or will he try and hold the WH hostage again? I'm not sold Biden beats him again this year. 

He’ll have control of the Supreme Court and find some sort of language of no more than 2 “Consecutive” Terms be served. He didn’t win for 4 years and so he didn’t win (shocking all to hear he lost) and thus run for another 4 years come 2028. While still serving his state sentence in Georgia 

• True 1

7 hours ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

So when Trump wins the election this year, how will 2028 play out? Will he accept that only gets two terms or will he try and hold the WH hostage again? I'm not sold Biden beats him again this year. 

You think elections will be a thing if Trump wins again?

Lol

Lmao

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Jason said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The former president, who has pleaded not guilty, faces multiple charges, including willful retention of national defense information and corruptly concealing a document.

So.....things that can effect my govt clearance and have to be reported are....financial distress, trouble with the law, and mishandling of secret documents. He hits on all 3.  WHY DOES THIS CLOWN GET A PASS! (I know the answer....)