~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

Fox and Friends tried to book a pro-ICE democrat from AZ on their show, but instead contacted a Dem. candidate from MA, who didn't contradict them and got on the show to blast Trump's immigration policy because she knew he'd be watching, lol. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/23/barbara-l-italien-fox-and-friends-735963

The network thought it had booked Democrat Ann Kirkpatrick, a former Arizona congresswoman running for another stint in Congress, for its Fox and Friends morning show — the idea was that Kirkpatrick was a Democrat who supported the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

But the bookers had instead lined up state Sen. Barbara L’Italien, a Democrat running in a crowded open congressional race in Massachusetts.

And she had an entirely different message in mind.

“I’m actually here to speak directly to Donald Trump,” L’Italien said, after anchor Jillian Mele asked her why she supports ICE. “I feel what’s happening at the border is wrong. I’m a mother of four and I believe that separating kids from their parents is illegal and inhumane.”

"Fox News is where you go when you want to talk to Donald Trump, and Barbara felt she had an obligation to her constituents to take advantage of that opportunity. But this would not have happened to an actual news station. Fox's lack of attention to the facts normally is a disaster for the country, it just so happened that today it was embarrassing for them," her campaign said in a statement explaining what happened.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Fox and Friends tried to book a pro-ICE democrat from AZ on their show, but instead contacted a Dem. candidate from MA, who didn't contradict them and got on the show to blast Trump's immigration policy because she knew he'd be watching, lol. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/23/barbara-l-italien-fox-and-friends-735963

The network thought it had booked Democrat Ann Kirkpatrick, a former Arizona congresswoman running for another stint in Congress, for its Fox and Friends morning show — the idea was that Kirkpatrick was a Democrat who supported the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

But the bookers had instead lined up state Sen. Barbara L’Italien, a Democrat running in a crowded open congressional race in Massachusetts.

And she had an entirely different message in mind.

“I’m actually here to speak directly to Donald Trump,” L’Italien said, after anchor Jillian Mele asked her why she supports ICE. “I feel what’s happening at the border is wrong. I’m a mother of four and I believe that separating kids from their parents is illegal and inhumane.”

"Fox News is where you go when you want to talk to Donald Trump, and Barbara felt she had an obligation to her constituents to take advantage of that opportunity. But this would not have happened to an actual news station. Fox's lack of attention to the facts normally is a disaster for the country, it just so happened that today it was embarrassing for them," her campaign said in a statement explaining what happened.

And she didn't even have to through all the effort Sasha Baron Cohen does. :daydream:

23 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

This is going over my head. Is Luke Savage on the right? And saying this conservative is hilarious for changing her mind on things, or . . . ? I must be missing somethign here. 

That conservative woman didn't changed her mind. She was talking about how if she didn't know any better, it would be easy to be convinced for the thing she listed. However, she's good and smart, and knows those things aren't good in spite of how good they sound on the surface.

2 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

That conservative woman didn't changed her mind. She was talking about how if she didn't know any better, it would be easy to be convinced for the thing she listed. However, she's good and smart, and knows those things aren't good in spite of how good they sound on the surface.

Well, I shouldn't be surprised. That does border on parody.

I don't understand one thing though - if it sounds good, then why not believe in it? How is she so convinced it's such a pipedream that she should instead live her shitty, destitute, sad life instead? What's the reasoning?

14 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Well, I shouldn't be surprised. That does border on parody.

I don't understand one thing though - if it sounds good, then why not believe in it? How is she so convinced it's such a pipedream that she should instead live her shitty, destitute, sad life instead? What's the reasoning?

She was writing for the Daily Cucker Caller, owned by Cucker Carlson. 

• Haha 2