~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

2 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

arent the drug companies also regulated elsewhere which why they are lower everywhere else and the US is just being controlled by corporations like usual?  or am i wrong?

I do suspect that the drug companies soak the US market for the profits they can't make in the rest of the world. It doesn't really work to be the only country that doesn't have any kind of price controls on drugs.

BUT TRUMP GAVE UP HIS BILLIONAIRE LIFESTYLE TO BECOME PRESIDENT...

...if you ignore the fact that he didn't divest himself from his businesses, still profits every time he visits one of his properties...

BUT TRUMP LOST MONEY THESE PAST TWO YEARS...

...yeah, because who wants to go to a Trump hotel now?

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I said it before and I said it again. If China wanted this all to end they would just close Ivaka and Donald factories. They don't. They ban his critics. We are all being played and some out there in the inner circles are making a shit ton off of this "trade war".

CNN, Fox, NBC no one asks why - the multinational corporations are in on this steal.

1 hour ago, 2user1cup said:

I said it before and I said it again. If China wanted this all to end they would just close Ivaka and Donald factories. They don't. They ban his critics. We are all being played and some out there in the inner circles are making a shit ton off of this "trade war".

CNN, Fox, NBC no one asks why - the multinational corporations are in on this steal.

Well, certain corporations. They are picking winners and losers.

13 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Every time I see "candy throwing" in this thread's title, I keep thinking it's making fun of dumb fat Trump, then I remember he threw Starburst's at Angela Merkel and I die a little inside every time. 

haha cry moar libtard

• Haha 1