January 6 Insurrection live hearings. UPDATE: Trump unanimously subpoenaed by committee

16 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

Looking forward to seeing the Truth Social post from Trump on Twitter claiming he could reach the steering wheel from the third row, that no one can reach a steering wheel as perfectly as he can. 

I honestly believe he cares more about insinuating he can do anything better than anyone else... than criminally incriminating himself. 

20 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Yes, but you have to understand that some of these people are their colleagues who they've worked with for years. We can't be uncivil here.

After all, it would make things super awkward at the cocaine orgies.

• True 1

9 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Why did Jake Tapper not immediately say "where did you plan coups?"

I'm watching this full interview now and Jake actually DID follow up and ask him about it LOL! Bolton mentioned Venezuela and said that it wasn't successful. He claims he wrote about it in his book so maybe it's public knowledge :shrug:

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

"You need to be smart to do a coup, I know because I have done one," is like telling on yourself, while scoring an own goal, having kicked the ball with a foot that you just shot a gaping wound into.

And then in the follow up, this chode admits the Coup he planned didn't even work :lol:

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm watching this full interview now and Jake actually DID follow up and ask him about it LOL! Bolton mentioned Venezuela and said that it wasn't successful. He claims he wrote about it in his book so maybe it's public knowledge :shrug:

Thank goodness! At least Jake Tapper took the initiative. 

But yeah, Venezuela sounds about right. Now, I wonder if he means Juan Guaido, or if he means the weird paramilitary guys that got caught immediately and pissed their pants. 

Just now, CayceG said:

Thank goodness! At least Jake Tapper took the initiative. 

But yeah, Venezuela sounds about right. Now, I wonder if he means Juan Guaido, or if he means the weird paramilitary guys that got caught immediately and pissed their pants. 

Yeah Jake came back to it and Bolton gave a quick answer then changed the subject again :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Stephanie Grisham just said on CNN that Trump knew his tweets could manipulate the stock market. That's GOTTA be illegal right?

Only if he held an interest in things that were affected. Which he probably did since he didn't really separate himself from his business in any meaningful sense when he became POTUS.

• True 1

7 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Only if he held an interest in things that were affected. Which he probably did since he didn't really separate himself from his business in any meaningful sense when he became POTUS.

She said he used to gather them around to see the reactions to his Tweets as he sent them out and would even call out whether or not the Stock market would react. The dude was drunk on the power.

• True 1