January 6 Insurrection live hearings. UPDATE: Trump unanimously subpoenaed by committee

I guess they don’t want Trump to read (let’s be honest “have read to him”) the transcripts of their conversations. It was brought up that since the Trump campaign is paying for their counsel, that these lawyers are passing off everything too him. So they have possible witness tampering happening, which again, I think we all know he is doing. 

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:
7MOXVQT3MZB2ZEQ6XVUHMEBODE.png
WWW.INQUIRER.COM

A federal judge in Washington sentenced Dawn Bancroft, the former owner of a Doylestown CrossFit gym, to 60 days incarceration, saying her comments about the House speaker were "unacceptable."

Why does it not surprise me she's into Crossfit...also she's in her early 30s? That's been a hard 32 years. 

17 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I was like NO WAY that lady is 32.

Hahah I missed the top part where it said she was 60 "Surveillance video showed Bancroft and Santos-Smith, 32"

MAGA life is a hard life.  Most of them look 15+ years older than they really are.

I think the vocal nature and presence of the MAGAts will make it impossible for GOP to dump Trump…

they just need to strap a rod on his forehead with a nude pic of Ivanka on it  just out of his reach and let him die chasing it…. someone can pick up the litter later and all his assets can be liquidated and returned to those he defrauded