Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

1 hour ago, stepee said:

It’s crazy because he was a total leftist until only like 6 months ago when we were mean and kicked him out and forced him to be racist 

Musk has always been a right-wing, libertarian wannabe, tech-bro. People are just so used to green energy and electric cars being a left-wing issue in the States, they mentally placed him left of center. Spend enough time in the tech-bro world and you'll find a million guys like him.

• True 2

18 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Musk has always been a right-wing, libertarian wannabe, tech-bro. People are just so used to green energy and electric cars being a left-wing issue in the States, they mentally placed him left of center. Spend enough time in the tech-bro world and you'll find a million guys like him.

I know :P

I was making fun of how he made a big deal like he switched parties last year as if he hadn’t always been a right wing tech bro because of course he is

• Halal 1

5 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

IMG-7593.jpg

JFC, they’re just going to sit there jerking each other off

I’d rather get ran over by a truck again the same way with the guy just grinding on me with the truck for 30 seconds and running me over both ways than watch 10 minutes of this.

1 hour ago, Anathema- said:

aren't these assholes gen x

Well, Elon Musk is Gen X for sure (born in 1971, fits the typical 15 year range for generations these days, Gen X is 1965-1980). Bill Maher is definitely a baby boomer, born in 1956 (baby boomers are 1945 to 1964). Obviously no group is monolithic, and when you are on the edges of these years there's most definitely overlap going both ways.

However, recently it was determined Gen X is more conservative and worse than Baby Boomers to some degree, so both generations suck (something I've always suspected about Gen X). I can't remember but someone posted a poll or article here indicating as much. I feel like this Slate article is getting at that poll/article I can't find.

5db5d872-839e-4609-a70c-c20e057f1fa8.jpe
SLATE.COM

Some recent evidence suggests they’re a specifically MAGA-y generation. Is it right?

22 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Yeah, millennials seem to be the first generation to not get as conservative as they age, and the theory is it's mainly because they aren't getting as wealthy as previous gens at the same rate.

There's also that whole world turning to shit from climate change in their future thing to worry about.

• True 1

9 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

ok doomer

I wouldn't say "doom." I think humanity will survive. But I do think life is going to suck for a lot of the world unless we do a better job responding to the issue starting... as soon as possible!

4 minutes ago, legend said:

I wouldn't say "doom." I think humanity will survive. But I do think life is going to suck for a lot of the world unless we do a better job responding to the issue starting... as soon as possible!

Best I can do is pinky swear to hit a 2050 deadline.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

Bill Maher needed to be reminded by black people that it's not okay for him to say the n word, so like... maybe nobody should take him seriously about anything at all.

I was just about to say this is not surprising from the guy who just learned he can’t say the N word ON TV in 2017. He’s about 70 years late on this take as well.

29 minutes ago, stepee said:

I was just about to say this is not surprising from the guy who just learned he can’t say the N word ON TV in 2017. He’s about 70 years late on this take as well.

But he said he was a house n word, so he was really making fun of himself and OTHER people that say that word! Get on his level, and other fallacies.

2 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

But he said he was a house n word, so he was really making fun of himself and OTHER people that say that word! Get on his level, and other fallacies.

What’s crazy is I’m literally torturing people I know with just a picture showing that this show existed yet this is something people willingly do to themselves!