Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

4 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

There are certain things I agree with Maher on, but man, the way he verbally blows Elon Musk is just hilarious.

The format for Maher's show can be decent enough when he has good guests, but he has a LOT of choads as guests. 

4 hours ago, Brick said:

I honestly don't get how Bill Maher is still on TV. 

Oh, you do get it, you just don't want to admit the answer to yourself because if you do, you'll just lose more faith in humanity than you already have.

4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

The only thing keeping Bill Maher from becoming a Republican is his love of drugs and black women.

To be fair, as we both know, Republicans love both of those things, they just keep it in the closet by comparison. :p 

107233092-1682718223429-gettyimages-1475
WWW.CNBC.COM

Mark Cuban thought he was being shadow-banned on Twitter, so he signed up for the platform's new subscription service. It didn't fix the problem, he says.

:pikachu:

1bc32920-e6d9-11ed-b7f6-7e478fe6943c.cf.
WWW.ENGADGET.COM

Twitter might provide publishers with a new way to earn from their content outside of the typical recurring subscription option..

Wait for this to fail badly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Checking in to see if @Commissar SFLUFAN is doing alright after the official POTUS Twitter account tweeted about Dark Brandon making an appearance at the Correspondent's Dinner. It's like a singularity of nonsense, I hate it so much.

I'm sure Wade cleared his evening to enjoy all of Dark Brandon's Fox zingers. :daydream:

22 hours ago, S3xB0t said:

Throwing some shade here, but shouldn’t we be asking the same of the MTA?

I suspect for people closer to the ground floor, the answer is yes, and they're probably trying very hard to make it so despite other logistical nightmares imposed upon them. Getting rid of twitter would be a very small step along that path.

On 4/29/2023 at 3:35 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

The only thing keeping Bill Maher from becoming a Republican is his love of drugs and black women.

At this point he's a conservative, just a Democrat conservative, not a Republican conservative. Liberals moved further left, and he stayed stagnant, and now spends his time complaining that they changed. He's behind the times, and his smugness, and refusal for any introspection is tiring. 

gettyimages-12519522011_wide-edb12c6ba31
WWW.NPR.ORG

Musk, who has been scuffling with the media since acquiring the platform last year, asked if NPR was going to start tweeting again.

I thought Trump was the biggest grown child out there but by god Musk takes the cake. What a whiny little diaper baby. “Play with me or I’ll take my toy and go home!”

• Sicko 1

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:
WWW.NPR.ORG

Musk, who has been scuffling with the media since acquiring the platform last year, asked if NPR was going to start tweeting again.

I thought Trump was the biggest grown child out there but by god Musk takes the cake. What a whiny little diaper baby. “Play with me or I’ll take my toy and go home!”

Good way to build trust 

4 hours ago, Brick said:

At this point he's a conservative, just a Democrat conservative, not a Republican conservative. Liberals moved further left, and he stayed stagnant, and now spends his time complaining that they changed. He's behind the times, and his smugness, and refusal for any introspection is tiring. 

I listened to his interview with Musk, and man, I had no idea you could deep throat a boot the way Bill Maher did on Friday. He didn’t question Musk’s behavior once. All he did was praise him and then complain about the “woke mind virus” to which I say:

Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

• Haha 1

Elon needing $100k is way more believable considering how hard he's been begging for $8 a month

033123-dr.-janet-mcgee.jpg?quality=85&st
WWW.NBCMIAMI.COM

The principal of a charter school in central Florida resigned this week after saying she wrote a $100,000 check out of the school’s account to an internet scammer posing as Elon Musk.
  • Guillotine 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:
WWW.NPR.ORG

I hope he does it, not because it's a wise choice but because I just want to continue to see the repercussions. He continues to piss on the fire he started which has grown wildly out of control.

:sickos:

• Sicko 1

26 minutes ago, chakoo said:
acastro_STK050_01.jpg
WWW.THEVERGE.COM

After many public utilities like the National Weather Service and the MTA ditched Twitter due to its API paywall, now the company says ‘verified gov or publicly owned services’ can stick around for free.

Cuck move by soy boy Elon

3 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

Seems like an opportunity to create a localized MyChart for first responders/emergency where you get localized info but all managed on the same platform. Gov built, no ads, lightweight (😝), maybe work with Google and Apple to hit standard and get it pre installed. 

Just single out Apple here and push them to support RCS on iPhones. RCS has a business to user layer that would do everything emergency services would ever need.

google-blue.png
DEVELOPERS.GOOGLE.COM

Bring branded, interactive mobile experiences to the default messaging app with Rich Communication Services (RCS).

No need to reinvent the wheel when the tech already exists and it's supported by all phone carriers. Apple is the only hurdle here simply out of fear it would free people from iMessage.

• Halal 1

3 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Those organizations would be extremely naive and/or foolish to even consider relying on that platform going forward.

I don't think they are and twitter is panicking, hence the API reversal.

18 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:
WWW.NPR.ORG

FvOM6rQXgAA7jfi?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 1