Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

lmao, my twitter app is breaking. if i select a post, the replies load above the op instead of below. 

first slowly, then all at once.

There's some speculation that rolling back from the blue check update was to the latest release candidate and not the previous production release. The idea that Twitter is potentially running on a dev build is wildly hilarious to me. The fact that this is even plausible is hilarious enough, even if speculation isn't accurate.

• Sicko 1

1 hour ago, Firewithin said:

how much extra did Eric and Scott have to pay for the cool crowns

We have a few games built into our dashboard (daily trivia and wordle), so they were champions for the week for either or both. But other badges will appear if coworkers give you anonymous kudos for helping out, etc. It's a really nice page that one of our software people built.

33 minutes ago, Chris- said:
Screen-Shot-2022-11-11-at-11-52-20-AM.pn
IBB.CO

Image Screen-Shot-2022-11-11-at-11-52-20-AM hosted in ImgBB

Screen-Shot-2022-11-11-at-11-52-31-AM.pn
IBB.CO

Image Screen-Shot-2022-11-11-at-11-52-31-AM hosted in ImgBB

lmao he is absolutely fucked

I know the top one is a bit, but is the second one the real Chiquita account? I can't even tell! it's perfect satire if fake

I honestly expected Elon to more or less run the company normally while slowly trying some new things (that would likely be terrible ideas, but at least tempered by some time and the existing org structure.) I really hadn't expected him to speed run such terrible ideas after sinking so much cash into the company. Even just before the sale went through, I thought he might break twitter, but I expected it to happen gradually as the accumulation of Elon crud gummed up the works. I also expected that to be the reason that Twitter stayed relevant, even if the ship was sinking.

At this point I honestly think there's a real market opportunity for a company like Automatic, Snap, or (most likely) Meta to successfully replace Twitter.

Jesus, Fox News and their army of brainwashed vile EVIL MOTHERFUCKER morons are really up Musks ass. They try to turn this vile piece of shit into some sort of hero. It r4eally speaks to how completely morally bankrupt they are.

There is a story up right now about how bad things are and how a manager threw up after being told he had to lay off his entire team and the comments section is just an endless stream of people mocking him dn high giving each other over who can be the biggest most vile piece of shit.

We truly live in a broken fucked up world.

41 minutes ago, ort said:

Jesus, Fox News and their army of brainwashed vile EVIL MOTHERFUCKER morons are really up Musks ass. They try to turn this vile piece of shit into some sort of hero. It r4eally speaks to how completely morally bankrupt they are.

There is a story up right now about how bad things are and how a manager threw up after being told he had to lay off his entire team and the comments section is just an endless stream of people mocking him dn high giving each other over who can be the biggest most vile piece of shit.

What have we told you about going on Fox.

• Sicko 1

2 hours ago, ort said:

You should have been watching Raiders of the Lost Ark, or Witness, or the Fugitive instead of Fox News.