What games have you purchased lately?

Chris-

Tactics Ogre Reborn and God of War.

I am massively excited for both.

17 hours ago, Dodger said:

Just pre ordered tactics orge remaster because I need final fantasy tactics on consoles already you fucking bastards.

+1 

It's a fucking travesty that handheld is my only option. I have my OG disk, but I refuse to hook up a ps1 and deal with the hassle of playing it on there.

I don't even know if my memory cards work.

• Halal 1

Bought Streets of Rage 4 + the DLC from Steam. I tried best I could waiting for it to come back in stock @CDKeys.com but ended up pulling the trigger at 30$. Great game and plays wonderfully on the Deck!! 

Also trying hard to not buy God of War: Ragnarok! My plan is to wait till it's part of the highest tier of PS+ and pull the trigger on the that and add the game to library. I know I would play this game though as the last one is fantastic though a bit tough for me in parts. I told myself I would not pay new game prices ANYMORE but I also know my reality. Especially with Dead Space remakes, RE4 remake coming down the pipe sooner than later 

25 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I have not! Is it important to play through either one of them first?

It does not matter at all! Both are incredible and pure gaming at its best. Bowsers Fury is an interesting look at the idea of Mario going open world and just a lot of fun to 100% and 3D World is linear 3D platforming perfected. Actually maybe play BF first since it’s short but won’t be as bad when it ends since you’ll have one of the other best platformers ever to go to next.

Joycons are definitelythe worst first party controller of the 3d era.. 

Thankfully since I got the Deck, most of my handheld gaming is done there. (And soon, backbone, as my phone contract is up, so im going to get a new iphone and backbone).

I recently spent time learning to solder because we have 4 sets of joycons with drift. Every set ive ever had has gotten drift. 

Games on switch? A lot of fun.

The Switch itself? Absolute trash as pieces of hardware go. 

13 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I bought a pro controller like two weeks after buying a Switch, and I never looked back.

I use the Switch exclusively in handheld mode. 

While I am not happy about buying a new pair of joycons, it does feel nice to have joysticks that aren’t crunchy.