What games have you purchased lately?

Chris-

• 3 weeks later...

Have The new Zelda installed and ready to go but for some reason I'm not to keen on jumping in right now. Just bought Warhammer 40,000 Boltgun for steam to have yet another brainless old school shooter to play on my Deck. Installing that right now. Really I'm most interested in the new Diablo and that will be it for awhile!

I've been in kind of a game burnout for the last month or so. I tried getting into a few games, and I just couldn't. It happens sometimes.

Then I just play a bunch of something mindless like the Sims or Stardew Valley or something for a while until I get my mojo back.

22 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I've been in kind of a game burnout for the last month or so. I tried getting into a few games, and I just couldn't. It happens sometimes.

Then I just play a bunch of something mindless like the Sims or Stardew Valley or something for a while until I get my mojo back.

Zelda's pretty mindless if you want it to be. ;)

5 hours ago, Dre801 said:

Far Cry: New Dawn.   It was more of an impulse buy.  I got it for like ten bucks. 

I bought Far Cry: New Dawn for cheap recently as well, but I stopped playing it almost immediately because you play as a silent protagonist in it which was a dealbreaker for me. I can’t stand playing as silent protagonists in games. I’m glad that Ubisoft went back to having a voiced protagonist in Far Cry 6.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TNrZmG1.jpg

sJvlGBA.png

More catch up.

That 3 month x $7 Humble Choice deal actually ended up working really well for me.  Got Ghostwire, Outer Worlds, Temtem, Yakuza 4, Spiritfarer, Curse of the Dead Gods, Remnant from the Ashes Complete, Windjammers 2, etc, for $21.  Good deal.

Will pick up Pikmin 4 as a second voucher game later this month.

Figured I'd splurge a little (translation: a lot) for payday since there's a sale going on:

Sludge Life 1 + 2

Ghost Trick

Dave the Diver

Remnant 2

Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart (Let's see if I magically like the PC port more)

Exoprimal

I should be set for a good long while after this!

4 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Figured I'd splurge a little (translation: a lot) for payday since there's a sale going on:

Sludge Life 1 + 2

Ghost Trick

Dave the Diver

Remnant 2

Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart (Let's see if I magically like the PC port more)

Exoprimal

I should be set for a good long while after this!

Ratchet straight up looks like a Pixar movie. It never hooked me enough to beat it though. But boy are the visuals stunning. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Ratchet straight up looks like a Pixar movie. It never hooked me enough to beat it though. But boy are the visuals stunning. 

I found the visuals in performance mode to be a lot less impressive, and the frame rate in resolution mode made the animations pop less. Hoping that the PC version will solve both issues at once. I hope I can get into it this time, I've always loved Ratchet and Clank but Rift Apart just wasn't doing it for me.

Just now, Xbob42 said:

I found the visuals in performance mode to be a lot less impressive, and the frame rate in resolution mode made the animations pop less. Hoping that the PC version will solve both issues at once. I hope I can get into it this time, I've always loved Ratchet and Clank but Rift Apart just wasn't doing it for me.

It should be amazing on pc but I didn't read up on it's performance. I agree, there's something about Rift Apart that just didn't click with me. It just wasn't really that fun. 😕 

Bought Curse of the Dead Gods last night for $6 {had $2 in credit apparently} on CDKeys.com Have not played it because of Hall of Torment early access is taking up all of my gaming time. Looking forward to starting it though this weekend. 

I finally got around to picking up a copy of Nier:Automata for switch. I'll probably make this the next game I play once Daganrompa V3 is done (A bit more than half way through, this one is a lot longer than the previous ones). I've been wanting to play Nier for a (very) long time now but never really got around to picking it up.

• 2 weeks later...