What games have you purchased lately?

Chris-

Batman announcement got me hype to dive back into Meta3 and I saw Star Wars Galaxy Tales or whatever + its expansion for $11 so I picked that up and EP3 of Vader for $3 (it’s an early May the 4th..sigh..sale) and Max Mustard which seems awesssommmmeeeee so far. Pretty hyped to play more of that one. Finally some more good VR platforming.

I also picked up The Quiet One on Steam for $2 via GMG sale. Worth it just for the novelty looks horrible.

Ugggg... The Yen exchange rate is so damn good right now. It's made spending time on Yahoo auctions dangerous. I ended up winning 5 of 6 auctions I put a bid on for some neo geo cd games that I didn't expect to win (though I would be outbid). So I've got Ninja Combat, Galaxy Fight, Double Dragon, League Bowling & Art of Fighting 2 waiting at a proxy for me. The 1 game I lost out on was Far East of Eden: Kabuki Klash which went for a lot more than I was expecting. I've also been grabbing stuff from suruga-ya since they're doing free shipping atm. =/

• Hugs 1

Neat, my stuff from suruga-ya showed up on Friday. I mainly made the order to get the Fatal Fury 2 Special manual (my AES copy of the game is missing the manual) as the price wasn't bad and they were doing a free shipping promotion. It's a shame I didn't make this order a few weeks back during another promotion when they had the World Heroes 2 Jet manual in stock (the only other AES manual I need). Since I was making the order I decided to throw a few minor things in that were cheap that I wanted (I knew of and always wanted to play the Dynasty Warriors ps1 fighting game). I will definitely order again from them when they do another free shipping promotion as I only spent $50 Canadian (before import tax) for all of this.

spacer.png

Yes, I know the Taiko no Tatsujin/Taiko Drum Master 3DS game was ported to Switch. I just wanted the 3DS copy because I had the other one for 3DS (which was also ported to Switch).

• Shocked 1

Remember how I said I would buy something again if they did another free shipping promotion... Yeah, they did another one at the start of the week and it just arrived today. I think I'll take a break from them for now (mainly because most of their Neo CD stuff is a bit overpriced but in this case, the price for these was pretty fair plus I saved on expensive shipping). I'd say expect more Neo Geo CD content from me this year as it will be my main retro focus for the rest of the year, it's also the system I currently have setup on my CRT at the moment.

spacer.png

• Halal 1
  • Hugs 1