~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

2 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Now with all the security, army personal, and proud boys appearing at his inauguration. Will Joe Biden have a bigger crowd then Trump did for his inauguration?

haha who cares, i hope they keep it small and formal and say, "Crowd size doesn't matter but Trump's was smaller than Obama."

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

ap_21013509237175_wide-138916cc0595a329c
WWW.NPR.ORG

Barricades were set several blocks from the Capitol building. Law enforcement and national guard officials checked badges for anyone to enter the perimeter even by foot.

I wonder of the power of the Kool Aid is enough to forget the decades of “love the troops”

17 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

But if he was armed, why didn't he just go John McClain on all the rioters?

:hmm:

Because he isn't crazy....

Contrary to what the anti-2a people believe, 98% of us know we arent an imaginary movie character. Nobody can defend themselves allone, hopelessly outnumbered.

I can tell you one thing for sure, any government officials not carrying a gun with them are a bit insane. There are a million plus (no, there are not 75 million people ready to go to war for trump) nutcases out there who believe they are patriots and would be doing the country a favor if they shot some of them. Especially the "squad", pelosi, McConnel, and even pence. Pretty much anyone who hasn't debased themselves enough for daddy Trump.

11 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Another suicide from the fallout...

5af9a9e6bfbd62354422b66840a882cb
WWW.YAHOO.COM

An Atlanta medical examiner has confirmed the death, which followed the man’s arrest last week

Over in Trump Land these are being called Arkancides. The Clinton's are tying up loose ends. Thats how crazy they are.

1 minute ago, SimpleG said:

Schrodingers Clinton’s 

Smart enough to do secret untraceable hit jobs but can’t figure out Emails.

Should we win Wisconsin?  No.  Too easy.  Let’s lose the presidency, house, and senate then let that simmer for four years until a bunch of people storm the capital and then we can murder a small handful of crazies.  It’s foolproof!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Because he isn't crazy....

Contrary to what the anti-2a people believe, 98% of us know we arent an imaginary movie character. Nobody can defend themselves allone, hopelessly outnumbered.

I can tell you one thing for sure, any government officials not carrying a gun with them are a bit insane. There are a million plus (no, there are not 75 million people ready to go to war for trump) nutcases out there who believe they are patriots and would be doing the country a favor if they shot some of them. Especially the "squad", pelosi, McConnel, and even pence. Pretty much anyone who hasn't debased themselves enough for daddy Trump.

I just want add as someone who has guns and occasionally CC , I fucking hate it. I am nervous and it’s the only thing I think about when I do it. 

5 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

I just want add as someone who has guns and occasionally CC , I fucking hate it. I am nervous and it’s the only thing I think about when I do it. 

I don’t have that problem, but I generally shoot weekly, and I keep it in a shoulder holster under my jacket. It keeps it strapped tightly to my chest. It also also locks my pistol in place so it can'tjust be grabbed. But i don’t carry all the time or everywhere.

Also, shut the fuck up Boebert.

1 hour ago, 5timechamp said:

I wonder of the power of the Kool Aid is enough to forget the decades of “love the troops”

They have and will always turn on anyone that strays from their narrow ideology. A redneck proud boy that never served in any Service would denounce a 30 year veteran who served on the front lines as “unpatriotic” if they spoke out against Donald. Or hell supported NFL players kneeling during the national anthem. Supported flag burning as a legitimate form of free speech or protest. 

I’ve never understood how concealed carry is suppose to protect you in most situations. If someone is mugging or attacking you, they have the drop on you; I’m not about to play Doc Holiday and try to quick draw some dude who’s waiting for me to hand over my wallet. 

Just now, Chris- said:

I’ve never understood how concealed carry is suppose to protect you in most situations. If someone is mugging or attacking you, they have the drop on you; I’m not about to play Doc Holiday and try to quick draw some dude who’s waiting for me to hand over my wallet. 

But if you see somebody else getting mugged you can be the good guy and shoot the victim in the head by accident. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

I don't think i know anyone who owns zip ties, if they have any its some they took from work.

I have SO many zip ties in all sorts of sizes and strengths. You know what I don't own? Zip cuffs. I don't know anyone that has zip or flex cuffs.

• Haha 1