~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

While we're dragging Rudy,

5ffe9269fe7e140019f7e9bb?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

"I was referencing the kind of trial that took place for Tyrion in that very famous documentary about fictitious medieval England," Giuliani said.

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

"I was referencing the kind of trial that took place for Tyrion in that very famous documentary about fictitious medieval England," Giuliani said.

On 1/6/2021 at 12:11 PM, LazyPiranha said:

Of course a cousin fucker thinks that Game of Thrones rules apply.

I don't miss.

26 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Overthrow the government? It's a basketball reference! It means to shoot for the stars! 

This is all speculation but there is no way this wasn't all coordinated. I'm just some dude but I knew this rally would need a heavy police presence.

My hypothesis is this was coordinated between certain members of Congress, Trump's lackeys at the Pentagon, some Capitol Police and outside groups with Trump making the calls.

I don't necessarily want to get into a debate about what should count as qualifications to be in government. AOC has a bachelor's in economics, which is... sure, fine. Don't let it seem I'm "both-sides"ing this, which I'm not. I myself am a high school drop out.

Granted, I am absolutely unfit for public office, given my past history of drug addiction and criminal record (nothing serious, don't worry).

I guess the point I'm trying to make is I'm more worried about the sexual assault allegations, the "heil hitler" stuff, and not the "he didn't graduate college" thing. Same with Boebert. The fact that she's a high school drop out does not concern me. I'm a high school drop out and I'd feel more comfortable with myself in government than a lot of people I know with Bachelor's degrees.

16 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I don't necessarily want to get into a debate about what should count as qualifications to be in government. AOC has a bachelor's in economics, which is... sure, fine. Don't let it seem I'm "both-sides"ing this, which I'm not. I myself am a high school drop out.

Granted, I am absolutely unfit for public office, given my past history of drug addiction and criminal record (nothing serious, don't worry).

I guess the point I'm trying to make is I'm more worried about the sexual assault allegations, the "heil hitler" stuff, and not the "he didn't graduate college" thing. Same with Boebert. The fact that she's a high school drop out does not concern me. I'm a high school drop out and I'd feel more comfortable with myself in government than a lot of people I know with Bachelor's degrees.

I think it's more how they lied and present themselves as having done things or being smarter or knowing more than they actually do. A humble person admits what they don't know, admits their limitations, and strives to learn more (you know, like AOC tries to). People like Cawthorn and Boebert lie about their accomplishments and achievements. That's the difference. 

It's totally fine with me that he never got into the Naval Academy. It's super gross to claim you did when you didn't. It's fine he dropped out of college, but not when it was likely over sexual harassment allegations. I think they aren't pointing out he dropped out of college, which makes him unqualified for office (because that alone shouldn't matter). They are pointing out that he had to drop out of college because of sexual assault allegations.

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

Nah, Bachelor's degree should be a minimum so these people get exposed to the liberal, left wing communists on campus.

• Haha 1