~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

3 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

I dunno, I think you gotta advance it as far as possible as fast as possible so you can speed it along in case this weekend there's more violence and he calls the fascists special boys again or whatever and Pence and the cabinet don't budge on 25A

Yeah that's kinda where my head is but just putting this idea out there that there might be ulterior motive that I hadn't thought about given the news today.

Another thing to look for is the behavior of some of these reps and senators in fishing for a pardon for insurrection.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Do the Reps have to go through it or are they exempt?

I *think* there's some law on the books that prevents members of congress from being impeded on the way to vote. Ostensibly the intent was to prevent people from being arrested for some bullshit thing en route to a vote. It's probably a good thing conceptually? I wouldn't want a cop to see Pelosi jaywalking on her way to vote and arrest her.

But you know, these are stupid fucking times so we've got chodes who have gone out of their way to make it harder for the public to vote complaining that it's been made more difficult for them to vote, so they can all eat shit and die.