~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

GOP is talking about unity more than ever.

First of all: fuck all of them.

Second of all: I mean it. Fuck all of them.

But third, if they want unity, the absolute bare fucking minimum they can do is vote for impeachment. That won't get us unity. But it is absolutely the first step up the mountain.

And lastly, and certainly most importantly: fuck all of them.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Current Fox main page:

image.png

I knew the GOP would want to purge the party of him. Reagan is the last Republican in 50 years they speak of with any reverence. They’ve been ready to sacrifice each one the moment they have to campaign for the White House. I just figured it would take longer and be a slower process. 

I think they’re just as worried about a 2024 run for Donald as the rest of us are, and want to kill it before it can even start. 

I'm happy that Fox News and McConnel are turning on Trump, but at the same time, they are just as reposnsible for everything that happened as he is. They made this happen.

Fuck you Fox News and EVERY SINGLE PERSON who works there. You enabled this. You work for a company without morals. Fuck you.

Also, do your thing Mitch, but also, eat shit. You also did this. You enabled Trump for 5 year, you don't get to act all offended now. You're a fucking disgrace to America.

I mean, every Republican who has buddied up to Trump, who saw a mob of his followers roaming the halls of the capitol calling for Mike Pence to be hung... that was his literal right hand man. His number 2. He disobeyed once and the mob came right after him. If that doesn't drill it into your head just what kind of craven deranged mob you had been trying to hard to appeal to, I don't know what will.

They all sold their souls and they can all eat shit. Any Republican who went along with Trump this whole time and normalized this bullshit should have their careers ruined. If not we have failed as a society.

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

look at this vip who doesn't get searched going to any and all public venues

I know they already have x-rays and metal detectors at the Congressional office buildings but I'm not sure if the Representatives themselves are exempt from that.