~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

2 hours ago, Jason said:

The stupidest part of "let's move on for unity lest we piss them off into doing something dangerous" is, what are they going to do? What they're already doing? 

It's amazing how even directly having their necks on the lines isn't convincing them to rush something through. 

Part of it is a fear of another Oklahoma city bombing. Some in the national security community saw that as a direct result of Ruby Ridge and Waco. They also saw those incidents as being part of the rise of far right extremism in the 90's. I'd say its more complex than that but Oklahoma shook a lot of people in Government. Also there's no way McVeigh acted alone.

Jesus...

Because I'm on Twitter and read about this stuff there, and post on this board, I feel like was more aware of the Q stuff than most of the country, but seeing what we've seen the last few says, I feel like even I've been in denial about how big it's gotten. It's everywhere. I don't know what to do about it. Hopefully with the coordinated tech crackdown it's like shutting a gas leak off and enough people get their heads out of the fog, but you know the biggest posters in this movement are gonna find a way to keep posting.

16 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Considering how this year has started, I think I can safely say that anyone who talked incessantly about what could happen to this country was totally justified. BRB got to add some salt to the Crow

I, uh, underestimated how bad it would be and what would actually happen

image.png?width=1200&coordinates=0%2C15%
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's...

• Guillotine 6

17 minutes ago, Jason said:
gettyimages-1230427415.jpg?itok=3PqLBsMf
WWW.THEWEEK.COM

President Trump was prepared to "do a number" on outgoing Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-Ga.) last week on stage during the president's final pre-runoff rally in Georgia, a source familiar with the...

Odd, normally Trump likes women to take a number one on him...

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's...

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I, uh, underestimated how bad it would be and what would actually happen

I am surprised there hasn't been more talk of Trump skipping Biden's inauguration to hold his own bootleg inauguration.

He is going to go straight into a "president in exile" schtick once he is gone. Whipping his followers into a frenzy about how he is still the real president. And I wouldn't be surprised if he begins it with a fake swearing in and everything. Some Congressional GOP members might even attend. There are some true believer wingnuts in the House.

6 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Here's this benedict arnold bitch DC number 2022254761

8 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Folks this is why you never, ever stick your dick in crazy 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Jason said:
gettyimages-1230427415.jpg?itok=3PqLBsMf
WWW.THEWEEK.COM

President Trump was prepared to "do a number" on outgoing Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-Ga.) last week on stage during the president's final pre-runoff rally in Georgia, a source familiar with the...

A number one or number two is the question.

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

Jesus...

Because I'm on Twitter and read about this stuff there, and post on this board, I feel like was more aware of the Q stuff than most of the country, but seeing what we've seen the last few says, I feel like even I've been in denial about how big it's gotten. It's everywhere. I don't know what to do about it. Hopefully with the coordinated tech crackdown it's like shutting a gas leak off and enough people get their heads out of the fog, but you know the biggest posters in this movement are gonna find a way to keep posting.

I'm no clairvoyant, and understand I'm a broken record here and on my Twitter page about Fox News and right-wing talk radio, but the Venn diagram of the modern Republican Party, QAnon, and Trump supporters is a perfect circle.