~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

1 minute ago, legend said:

I'm so fucking annoyed at Pelosi dragging her feet "waiting" for Pence to respond and merely being "hopeful" that he responds today. Just start the goddamn impeachment proceedings and stop wasting time. Jesus Christ she's worthless.

What about the 75 million Americans that voted for Trump?

You're not being very unifying.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

we didn’t survive the coup because we’re a healthy democracy. A high school football team could have stopped this haphazard coup attempt. 

sheer incompetence is the only reason the past four years hasn’t done more damage. 

I'm approximately 99.9% sure that was a sarcastic post. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

This is my congressman.

Write him. I wrote mine even though he already stated he would vote to impeach. There was a pretty easy for you can find if you look them up from here:

EDIT: More direct link:

facebook-meta.jpg
SCHRADER.HOUSE.GOV

Congressman Kurt Schrader represents Oregon's 5th Congressional District, which includes all of Marion, Polk, Lincoln and Tillamook Counties as well as the bulk of Clackamas and small portions of Multnomah and Benton Counties.

1 minute ago, legend said:

Write him. I wrote mine even though he already stated he would vote to impeach. There was a pretty easy for you can find if you look them up from here:

I've written him, I've called him, I've gone to two of his town halls. I helped organized for his 2020 primary opponent, Mark Gamba.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

Different definitions of failure and success I suppose.  It wasn’t a total failure like getting stopped at the gates, but if you asked why these chuds or the Q go, I don’t they would have started their goal as pointless loitering.  They had access to some of the most powerful people on the planet and unlocked open government emails and they just sat around with their dicks in their hands and took selfies.  This is the kind of shit I did in high school when I was after hours and the teachers lounge was unlocked.  Yeah, they got much further than anticipated, and foreign government stirring up Q shit are absolutely delighted with the results but the chuds themselves got virtually nothing they wanted.

Seriously, people on the left will let perfect be the enemy of good but then let failure be synonymous with large penises.

20 minutes ago, legend said:

I'm so fucking annoyed at Pelosi dragging her feet "waiting" for Pence to respond and merely being "hopeful" that he responds today. Just start the goddamn impeachment proceedings and stop wasting time. Jesus Christ she's worthless.

Dems introducing articles of impeachment on MONDAY

19873f93-ebb6-4750-b615-e134b10e97c0.jpg
WWW.CNN.COM

House Democrats are currently planning to introduce articles of impeachment against President Trump as soon as Monday, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter. 

So you guys were saying? The "Lazy Cunt" seems to have gotten off her lazy ass :|

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

WWW.CNN.COM

House Democrats are currently planning to introduce articles of impeachment against President Trump as soon as Monday, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter. 

So you guys were saying? The "Lazy Cunt" seems to have gotten off her lazy ass :|

Call everyone back to Washington now. It's absurd that they're taking still taking a weekend without address this.

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

WWW.CNN.COM

Should have been done wed night Thursday morning when they were all there