Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Honestly, I think the majors haven’t called it because they want Fox to do it first, and I’m not even joking. When they went with the early AZ for Biden call, it put them in the situation of being the first to show Biden over the top as it became clear that other states would end up in Biden’s column.

We have a thread that asks us to not demonize Trump supporters. I've been told my takes are bad with regard to them. That I lack some sort of empathy scale with my takes on these "poor white folks". @CayceG told me as much.

You know what? They banned my entire fucking religion as much as they could (a religion I don't even give a shit about) from this country. They made it hard as hell for my wife to get her green card. They put kids in cages, ripped from their families, permanent generational trauma.

Yet, again. I am told. Bow my head. Don't demonize them. Don't be gleeful in your hate takes.

You know what? Fuck that. It's flat out disgusting to me that people think this is up for debate. For the last time people; WAKE THE FUCK UP. It worries me when @cusideabelincoln is still unsure. Like, are you fucking kidding me? After 5 years of evidence? Add the Bush years. 13 years of evidence? Like how much history do I have to cite?

C'mon guys, seriously. @CayceG is a smart guy and I immensely respect him, but he is flat out fucking wrong here (I imagine that is why he didn't engage further when I responded to him in the other thread, discreetly ignoring me). Let them burn. Wake up - this is war (politically). It doesn't seem to matter how much evidence I present. People just DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THAT 70 MILLION VOTERS ARE UNCONSCIONABLE. Why? Why is that hard to believe? The average person is a dumbass. And 49% of people are below that.

How could I completely accurately call this election but not completely accurately characterize the Trump voter? I've been obsessively following politics. I didn't want it to be this way. They proved their demonization themselves. That's why we need to win this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Halal 1

So i remember when Trump first became President he was flirting with the idea of revoking Obama's security clearance, 

but does Biden revoke Trumps ? (i assume his family's will all be revoked )

and then what kind of a shit show will that create with the right wing

30 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

We have a thread that asks us to not demonize Trump supporters. I've been told my takes are bad with regard to them. That I lack some sort of empathy scale with my takes on these "poor white folks". @CayceG told me as much.

You know what? They banned my entire fucking religion as much as they could (a religion I don't even give a shit about) from this country. They made it hard as hell for my wife to get her green card. They put kids in cages, ripped from their families, permanent generational trauma.

Yet, again. I am told. Bow my head. Don't demonize them. Don't be gleeful in your hate takes.

You know what? Fuck that. It's flat out disgusting to me that people think this is up for debate. For the last time people; WAKE THE FUCK UP. It worries me when @cusideabelincoln is still unsure. Like, are you fucking kidding me? After 5 years of evidence? Add the Bush years. 13 years of evidence? Like how much history do I have to cite?

C'mon guys, seriously. @CayceG is a smart guy and I immensely respect him, but he is flat out fucking wrong here (I imagine that is why he didn't engage further when I responded to him in the other thread, discreetly ignoring me). Let them burn. Wake up - this is war (politically). It doesn't seem to matter how much evidence I present. People just DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THAT 70 MILLION VOTERS ARE UNCONSCIONABLE. Why? Why is that hard to believe? The average person is a dumbass. And 49% of people are below that.

How could I completely accurately call this election but not completely accurately characterize the Trump voter? I've been obsessively following politics. I didn't want it to be this way. They proved their demonization themselves. That's why we need to win this.

Gonna agree with all this also wanna add that fuck the notion that Democrats havent done enough to reach out to Trump supporters. How many times do we have to clean up the mess before people realize that they have no inclination to change. They will continue to do for white Christian America first and fuck everyone else. I will not shake the hand of someone who sees me as less then human and I will not reach across the aisle to drag them kicking and screaming into a world that has moved on from their caveman view point. They picked this hill and they can fucking die on it .

2 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

Gonna agree with all this also wanna add that fuck the notion that Democrats havent done enough to reach out to Trump supporters. How many times do we have to clean up the mess before people realize that they have no inclination to change. They will continue to do for white Christian America first and fuck everyone else. I will not shake the hand of someone who sees me as less then human and I will not reach across the aisle to drag them kicking and screaming into a world that has moved on from caveman view point. They picked this hill and they can fucking die on it .

I'm exhausted. When people from this very board think there's still rope to give them, I wonder what channel they've been watching for 20 years (Bush in 2000).

But maybe if we worded "defund the police" smarter it would've turned the heads of people who consider minorities to be sub-human. As if the message hasn't been pounded into the dirt for years about how black people literally fear the police around the nation, how they consider them the most dangerous people around. If the message of unarmed black people getting fucking slaughtered on camera and then let go to thunderous applause isn't allowed to be met with "Defund these fucks" then the conversation needs to be move far beyond phrasing.

4 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

...don't know if this is an appropriate place to ask, but does anyone have a link to the D1P Discord?

a28eb8c82345a194bfafb42cbf96867d.jpg?siz
DISCORD.GG

Check out the Day 1 Patch community on Discord - hang out with 264 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

I'm exhausted. When people from this very board think there's still rope to give them, I wonder what channel they've been watching for 20 years (Bush in 2000).

The only rope I want to give those people like that is tied a certain way while they happen to be standing on a stool. 

5 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

People it’s almost 4 am.  I had to comfort a crying baby, the fuck is your excuse?

I'm drunk, high, and Biden has been called by 4 reputable sources. Perhaps I'm the only one actually listening to the facts and evidence??

Again, I reiterate: Biden will win, it will be close and Trump will (hopefully, unsuccessfully) cheat. And that really is the end of it. There's no mystery here. Just dashed hopes. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Jesus I can’t believe they haven’t called it. It really seems like they are trying to placate a dictator.

But this next batch could be wildly different then the 1000980928059248 batches before it!

I think they're just sucking up as much of this ratings gold as they can.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

But this next batch could be wildly different then the 1000980928059248 batches before it!

I think they're just sucking up as much of this ratings gold as they can.

But at this point I doubt it is. Most people just check on their phone once in a while. The first two days would have been high ratings. Now everyone is just fed up and want it over. Most tv and stream viewers must have dropped off.

3 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

But at this point I doubt it is. Most people just check on their phone once in a while. The first two days would have been high ratings. Now everyone is just fed up and want it over. Most tv and stream viewers must have dropped off.

If you're not in on the online election nerds you still think this election is anyones game.

W66EAX7APJCUHMOPVA5X4OUWRY.png&w=1200
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

See how political shifts and changes in turnout from 2016 have affected the 2020 election across the U.S.

Where the electorate changed, also note that NY is going to be less red because 20% of the vote isn't counted cause they don't start the mail in vote till next week, and I'm assuming it'll look a lot like PAs where dems voted by mail.  Theres a lot of blue shifts on this map.