Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

6 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

From the NYT:

"Officials in Maricopa County, Ariz., expect to release tens of thousands of newly recorded votes around 9 p.m. ET. The remaining votes there will be key to deciding a tight race."

Steve Kornacki just admitted on MSNBC that at this point, the percentage he needs is highly unlikely.  I'm getting the impression once this new data dump drops, they're going to be calling it.  

1 minute ago, Firewithin said:

dont talk shit about the browns.  they have more wins this year then these dumb fuck lawyers

You're all welcome to use my states team, the Detroit Lions.  We're realists here and understand we'll more than likely all be dead before our team makes it to the Superbowl.  We all make jokes about how miserable the Lions are and a majority of Lions fans have backup teams they root for. 

Just now, vaxick said:

You're all welcome to use my states team, the Detroit Lions.  We're realists here and understand we'll more than likely all be dead before our team makes it to the Superbowl.  We all make jokes about how miserable the Lions are and a majority of Lions fans have backup teams they root for. 

The Lions are my backup team

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

These people live in an alternate reality. They really thought Trump was going to win all 50 states.

The impulse for anecdotal evidence and confirmation bias is a problem for all of us, but the right is now so full of conspiracy theorists, religious nuts, and hucksters looking to cash in that there just aren't many people willing or able to stand up and tell them to get their shit together.

And Trump's presidency has done little to discourage this reflex to deny reality. If anything it showed the harder you push, the greater the reward.

It's pretty much an article of faith on rightwing media that "I dint see no Biden yard signs, how the hell he git all them votes?"

32 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

These people live in an alternate reality. They really thought Trump was going to win all 50 states.

Over here in NY - two Colleagues of mine were so convinced trump was going to win   In such a massive landslide, that he would even turn NY red. 

nonetheless - they are going to owe me $350 between the two of them. :sun: And I got another $100 coming in from a buddy that was convinced the same. thanks for the ps5 guys! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, atom631 said:

Over here in NY - two Colleagues of mine were so convinced trump was going to win   In such a massive landslide, that he would even turn NY red. 

nonetheless - they are going to owe $350 between the two of them. :sun: And I got another $100 coming in from a buddy that was convinced the same. thanks for the ps5 guys! 

Since Trump himself said NY would go red this year, I bet that these guys actually believed the words that came out of his mouth. 

2 minutes ago, atom631 said:

nonetheless - they are going to owe me $350 between the two of them. :sun: And I got another $100 coming in from a buddy that was convinced the same. thanks for the ps5 guys! 

Wait till they find out that NY is going to start counting mail in ballots next week and dems will retake the lead in state races, i'm assuming it'll be a lot like PA where the last 20% is heavily dem cause the MAGATs all voted in person on E-day.

• Like 1