Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

51 minutes ago, vaxick said:

I apologise you have to join us in our yearly tradition of misery as we wait for Martha Ford to either step down or kick the bucket.  

Yeah... Haha. Seattle teams are my primary teams because that's where I spent my childhood and most of my adolescence. But I did spend part of it in Detroit so those are my "second" teams. But all that suffering with the Lions I also suffer with the Mariners.

1 minute ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Yeah... Haha. Seattle teams are my primary teams because that's where I spent my childhood and most of my adolescence. But I did spend part of it in Detroit so those are my "second" teams. But all that suffering with the Lions I also suffer with the Mariners.

Hey, thanks to my grandmother, I had to become a Bills fan. Still am, but I remember the day I came home from a baseball tournament in Lockport, NY with a Dolphins Starters jacket. Not the safest jacket I think with some family members back then, but they still loved me

2 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Its pretty fascinating that in GA the GOP lost the presidential race, and NO GOP senate candidates got to 50%, even in the special the GOP candidates didn't get anywhere near 50% total.

In one of the races there were two Republicans splitting the vote, though. 

2 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Its pretty fascinating that in GA the GOP lost the presidential race, and NO GOP senate candidates got to 50%, even in the special the GOP candidates didn't get anywhere near 50% total.

It would be nice if either or both got even a quarter of the funds Amy "Martha McSally" McGrath got.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Many years ago, someone told me that the sport of cricket was invented to give the English -- a not particularly religious people -- some sense of what the concept of "eternity" was like.

I've come to the conclusion that that particular analogy has been surpassed by the tabulating of the votes in the 2020 United States General Election.

• Haha 2